Glitched inventory and ship disappeared

I had an ore that was stuck in my inventory and when I despawned my ship, hoping that would help fix it, it deleted my ship entirely. I looked at the list of ships I owned and it was no longer there, so I am now shipless. It was the starter ship and redoing the tutorial to get another would be a pain. Would it be possible to get the starter ship given back to me?

All you have to redo to get a ship is the repair tutorial.

That said I have had the same problems. At some point I couldn't transfer ore to station or into space (the latter would actually work only if I logged out and back in), and then my ship just disappeared and they had to refund it to me, but I've never been able to spawn it since. I've redone repair to get a new ship but I can't do much with stuff I mine because it's stuck. I also can't pick up items I take off a ship. Hitting P makes them disappear, lost. It's a mess.

I also can't pick up items I take off a ship. Hitting P makes them disappear, lost. It's a mess.

I would suggest you to go to market, and go to your gear tab and check if there is your disappeared items. For me i found 4 cargo mudules, my lost pilot chair, and some other stuff that disappeared for me too and they didn't appear in your station inventory. Sadly only option if you find them there to sell them as you cant find them anywhere else.