Half the people on this forum right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
The fact some people have 50+ posts already doesn't bode well for the discussion content thus far lol
Yeah there haven't been many large discussions so far, most have been fairly small hype posts. I'm sure things will level out in the near future.

Vel

Learned-to-sprint endo
Tbh I prefer having forums than a chaotic discord where everything gets buried and no one can talk well

DrunkRussianBear

Tbh I prefer having forums than a chaotic discord where everything gets buried and no one can talk well
That is very much agreeable, managing forums is easier for the most part, especially for us moderators.

Wicca

Well-known endo
Well if we are going to start hunting karma, it's time to bring out the big guns.. :alien:

DrunkRussianBear

Can't wait for someone to make a post for people to spam in, because that most likely will happen
That happens on just about every forum that has a daily message point system, I don't think this one does.

Wicca

Well-known endo
That happens on just about every forum that has a daily message point system, I don't think this one does.
Post count is a number in it's own, the more you have the better etc. Also same with likes and the arbitrary "trophies" and their points.

It's also very common for forums, regardless of their point system to create spam threads, such as "finish the story 1 word per post" or "count to 100" or "the next guy is a criminal and this is why" etc etc.

DrunkRussianBear

Post count is a number in it's own, the more you have the better etc. Also same with likes and the arbitrary "trophies" and their points.

It's also very common for forums, regardless of their point system to create spam threads, such as "finish the story 1 word per post" or "count to 100" or "the next guy is a criminal and this is why" etc etc.
Fair enough, we'll see what starbase goes with.

Vel

Learned-to-sprint endo

Just bury them with shit posting if that happens

Wicca

Well-known endo
I would just like to say I am a huge fan of Xenforo, so I am super happy that you went with that software <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.