Help, you are too close...

Hello :)

I think I have discovered a mistake. First the back story.

When I built my first sation, the transponter was not shown to me.
So I deleted it, via my infentar, again. The same happened to me with the second station.
After a research, I found the information. That I have to adjust the number of transponters to be shown and the distance in the settings.
I did that of course and built my third station. Now also my station was indicated to me.
To this station, I have then attached the first modules. After that an update was done.
After the update I flew to my station, which was now quite simple, because it was displayed to me.
Unfortunately, I had to fesstellen. That the hitbox did not fit the module anymore. "That is no problem" I thought to myself and wanted to remove the modules again.
That unfortunately did not work any more. I could remove the modules only in part, in individual parts.
My enthusiasm was limited and the decision that I also thee station, like the last two, einfech delete and start a fourth.
Before I delete the station, I flew to her to bring all the ores home. But read three modules in the station inventory. Then I flew back to her because I wanted to see what would happen to the station if I abandoned it.
Arrived at the station, I went as with the first two attempts. Over the inventory on the tab station and gave up also it.
The station cube and two modules were still visible. I was also able to open the inventory of the station and there were the modules left behind.
I was also able to delete them. But otherwise I could not make any interagtion with the parts. Also no more transponder signal was indicated to me.
Had also according to my inventory, no more station.
From all my experiences I thought, I just start a fourth time to build a station.
From now on my problem begins.
I can't build a station anymore, every time I want to do that, I get this message "You are too close to other stations to activate the projector" ?

??? (confusion spreads) o_O

Which station? Which active projects? WTF does the program want to tell me?

Since I, like most, have paid 30€ for the game. Would also want to test the full extent of the game. That now is no longer possible for me.
Because I do not know where my mistake lies, or what I did wrong.

Please dear developers & community help me.

THANKS in advance.
GUDIMON

Scotty: Captain, we have a problem with the station (org. warp core).
Kirk: How long will it take you to make the repairs?
Scotty: At least two days.
Kirk: I'll give them two hours.
Scotty: I'll do it in one......

Hello :)

I think I have discovered a mistake. First the back story.

When I built my first sation, the transponter was not shown to me.
So I deleted it, via my infentar, again. The same happened to me with the second station.
After a research, I found the information. That I have to adjust the number of transponters to be shown and the distance in the settings.
I did that of course and built my third station. Now also my station was indicated to me.
To this station, I have then attached the first modules. After that an update was done.
After the update I flew to my station, which was now quite simple, because it was displayed to me.
Unfortunately, I had to fesstellen. That the hitbox did not fit the module anymore. "That is no problem" I thought to myself and wanted to remove the modules again.
That unfortunately did not work any more. I could remove the modules only in part, in individual parts.
My enthusiasm was limited and the decision that I also thee station, like the last two, einfech delete and start a fourth.
Before I delete the station, I flew to her to bring all the ores home. But read three modules in the station inventory. Then I flew back to her because I wanted to see what would happen to the station if I abandoned it.
Arrived at the station, I went as with the first two attempts. Over the inventory on the tab station and gave up also it.
The station cube and two modules were still visible. I was also able to open the inventory of the station and there were the modules left behind.
I was also able to delete them. But otherwise I could not make any interagtion with the parts. Also no more transponder signal was indicated to me.
Had also according to my inventory, no more station.
From all my experiences I thought, I just start a fourth time to build a station.
From now on my problem begins.
I can't build a station anymore, every time I want to do that, I get this message "You are too close to other stations to activate the projector" ?

??? (confusion spreads) o_O

Which station? Which active projects? WTF does the program want to tell me?

Since I, like most, have paid 30€ for the game. Would also want to test the full extent of the game. That now is no longer possible for me.
Because I do not know where my mistake lies, or what I did wrong.

Please dear developers & community help me.

THANKS in advance.
GUDIMON

Scotty: Captain, we have a problem with the station (org. warp core).
Kirk: How long will it take you to make the repairs?
Scotty: At least two days.
Kirk: I'll give them two hours.
Scotty: I'll do it in one......
just DeLete ur old station? u can have only 3 station no more, about "You are too close to other stations to activate the projector" well, now
there are really a lot of player stations...