Heyaz!

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Thought I'd take a leaf out of Ella's book and officially introduce myself. Hello everyone, I'm Aura. I'm part of Frozenbyte's shiny Community Management and Support team. You'll probably see me around a whole lot. ;)

You might have seen me patrolling on Steam forums and elsewhere on our social medias, and on top of that I also take care of many running tasks at the office, including manning the coveted Candy Cart. I have a tendency to be in at least three places at once. I mainly work with Starbase at the moment, but all our games are part of my support repertoire. I'm a big fan of the Trine series and Nine Parchments, personally, and have played them all a lot on my freetime, and the upcoming Trine 4 keeps me at least as hyped as Starbase. I like shinies, sandboxes, gathering resources/building, fantasy and scifi in my games. A word on the street says that I was a security guard once upon a time.

Outside of work I draw comics, paint with watercolours and write my own stories, and occasionally enjoy the beautiful Finnish nature in the form of hiking and winter swimming (it's not as hardcore as it sounds, I assure you, also highly recommended). I enjoy horror games and RPGs and drink at least 20 cups of tea a day. In fact, I think I'm gonna make one right now.

Nice to meet you all!

EDIT: my legal name has changed and thus has my screenname. Long live AuraFB!

Last edited:

Morrgard

Master endo
Nice to meet you!

It's great to see you & other developers introducing yourselves :D

Hopefully, that winter swimming does not get too cold? :unsure:

A pleasure to meet you, I'm not from Finland but I do have family back in Germany and Mexico. I've seen some of the previous titles Frozenbyte has made and they look pretty fun! Once I begin my new job I'll get around to playing some of your guys' games. Will you be playing in Starbase as well?

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Will you be playing in Starbase as well?
I definitely will! Haven't decided yet if I'll be playing for the Empire or as an independent pirate-smuggler of sorts, but I'm looking forward to the launch regarless. :D
Hopefully, that winter swimming does not get too cold? :unsure:
It gets pretty cold. I went swimming once a week from September last year to April this year and I think the coldest water I swam in was -2 degrees sometime in January. It feels great afterwards, though!

I definitely will! Haven't decided yet if I'll be playing for the Empire or as an independent pirate-smuggler of sorts, but I'm looking forward to the launch regarless. :D
Regardless of your play style I wish you the best and hope to see you and the other staff ingame! Also, do you guys beta test your own games?