Hype thread!

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Are you hyped about something, Starbase related or otherwise, that does not really need its own thread? We understand that sometimes you just get super hyped and you need a way to vent it out so this thread is meant for that.

Please note that spam in this thread is not allowed, try to use at least some words to describe why you're hyped about something (we know it is hard while hyperventilating, but you can do it!). Please also note that this thread is meme/reaction-GIF/full-size-picture free, you can post those to Discord and use words here. In extreme cases you're allowed to leave links to those memes/GIFs/full-size-pics.

Last edited:

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
NO MAN'S SKY MILKING YEAH!!!!!!
I assume this is everything But Starbase as it's in offtopic ;)
Fixed the topic a bit, you're free to post SB and non-SB hype here (I also added GIFs and full-size-pics to the prohibited items list besides memes although leaving links to those is allowed). But I'm so glad that you didn't add the milking stuff from Star Wars as a pic. :p

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
Fixed the topic a bit, you're free to post SB and non-SB hype here (I also added GIFs and full-size-pics to the prohibited items list besides memes although leaving links to those is allowed). But I'm so glad that you didn't add the milking stuff from Star Wars as a pic. :p
Oh sweet I had no clue you can thumnail Images now :) I have not touched XenForo 2.0 as you can see hehe.

HYPE FOR THE NEW FORUMS! Also Starbase ;)

Mci

Active endo
oh gods yes, the NMS update is going to be awesome. So glad they stuck to the game and made it what they wanted it to be

I can't wait until SB comes out so the few of us who can't make up our minds, can finally decide how to play, and whether or not we want to join or create a company.

I would be happy to see the game finally, have seen postings over a year now and really can not wait to see it live in action.
Even tho I played a lot of space games, I think with all that I have seen so far this is what I always hoped for that a space game would be,
just never was.

I bet this game is gonna blow my mind on endless possibilities.
For that what I have seen so far in the videos posted by the team,
I want to thank you in advance for the time you spend on developing the game and making dreams come true!

Vexus

Master endo
I'm hyped that in 2 days we're 8 months closer to being able to play this game since when this thread was created! Yeeaa,...hhhh..... hmm... ye.... yeah!... excite! MMM! Oh yeah! Hell yeah! 8 months closer! HELL YEAH! LET'S GO! ALMOST THERE!

There arent much games in the past i got so much hyped about it.
To bad i cant play it for now, but the videos looks promessing...

Im in as soon as it lands on steam!

XenoCow

Master endo
How am I going to finish these lab reports with all the stuff about to be released tomorrow? Do you think my professors will accept that my hype ate my homework?

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
Hyped about the amazingly detailed building system and the ability to take your ship to a fight. Recreating ships and making new designs will be great fun.