I have a question (its interesting)

So what about a parade of all the cool ships people have made in starbase when EA drops, this parade will obviously be led by the hype van. I feel like this would be a really cool idea have like a huge event during ea at some point where we just get a bunch of ships and fly around different major stations

edit: I feel like once everyone actually get the game this would be like a celebratory parade so doing it after like 2-3 weeks of the game being out would be nice.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
The idea of an Airshow Space Show has been floated about a few times back before CA. None have actually been followed up.

I don't think there are enough people in CA at the moment to make this possible, but it's also going to be quite hard to organise logistically if multiple factions want to take part. However, given the stuff the community's been able to do so far I wouldn't be surprised if something like this isn't too far off!

BadNation

Well-known endo
This would be a really cool welcome for all the new guys, and it's something I would like to see too xD

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
I could see a few factions arranging this, though I'm not sure how many would care to get involved. Plus, this would be just asking for some pirates to show up and rain bullets on our parade. Still, I'd love to see it happen!

Kodey

Veteran endo
Plus, this would be just asking for some pirates to show up and rain bullets on our parade. Still, I'd love to see it happen!
This could all be done in the safe zone easily, what you need to worry about is people literally crashing the show.

But, I think this’d be great to see, having factions/companies having an air show.

XenoCow

Master endo
It would be awesome. However, CA players won't have any money or anything (except maybe blueprints) like all the non-CA players at the time of launch.