I rage uninstalled today b/c of 2 bugs

I'm not promoting that people rage quit. Let me get that out of the way. This is a personal experience and my inability to enjoy the game due to game-ruining massive bugs that occurred to me. I do not expect everyone's story to be this way.

The story:
I flew 700km out from Origin and planted a station. Next, I proceeded to pull out my advanced bench with attachments on it in order to craft my station parts b/c you can't store things in your ship for whatever game design decisions I'm not privy to.
I hit "H" and open my craft menu while my advanced bench floats in front of me.
None of my crafts are available to craft. I check inventory, I have ore, etc.
I close my screen to discover my advanced crafting bench has vanished.
It is not in my inventory. It is not floating off. It is not snapped onto anything. It's gone. vanished. No trace.
I have brought limited resources out. Enough to start a station and refueling station in order to get a base going for my company in zone 4 for a midway point of mining.
I grit my teeth knowing the next decisions will be problematic math-wise.
I craft another advanced bench. This time I bolt it to my ship.
I craft station modules. I easy build some things.
I put my advanced bench down via EZ Build mode. It floats, will not snap. I'm 100% certain it will disappear after a relog so I quickly craft factory parts so that I can bolt things to the station because, again, whatever game design decisions were made limits me from mounting things anywhere else on my station.
I realize that EZ build mode is bugged and you cannot put benches down via the Hotbar.
I drop my custom basic bench and weapons bench and successfully bolt them.
I begin crafting my refueling station.
1x Medium (FULL) propellant tank
propellant rack
resource port
device hardpoints
generator.
I hook everything up, toggle the flow in/flow out on the ship and the refill station.
Nothing is happening....no fuel is going into my ship.
I check things out. Gen is running, everything looks fine!
I notice the Medium Propellant tank doesn't have an indicator light on it.
its fields show it's empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I check my inventory and I have enough just for 2 small (FULL) propellant tanks now.
I tell myself I can find ice in zone 3 which is not far since I'm on the edge so if I craft these two small tanks I should be fine....hopefully.
I craft the tanks. I drop it. It has an indicator light. There is propellant.
I go to unbolt my refill station via autobolt-right-click. Things come apart.
The tank will not remove itself. I look around manually for bolts and I found a few that seem to possibly be holding it in place since I bolted device hardpoints to the propellant rack.
Once I confirm there are no bolts on the propellant tank and it's glowing the 'interactive' color outline, I hit "P" to pick it up.
The entire refill assembly I made is "picked up".
It's not in my inventory.

I rage. Admit defeat. I quit the game. I uninstalled. Too many bugs just left me stranded.

The reason I did this is that several of my F1 reports have yet to be answered if it's not a tow refund or ship refund. I'm stranded 4 hours away from origin and it will take me 8 hours to fly there and back just to bring propellant if I had propellant to get back...which I do not b/c of bugs. I could technically get a tow refund, maybe? but I'm not flying 4 hours back. I left to adventure off in the belt and live a life out there after unlocking all the critical skill tree parts I cared about to make reconstructions, refill stations, and to ultimately start hoarding harder to get ore to build up things for the company.

All of this quickly fizzled out and the remaining enjoyment of the game vanished.

Now, all of this said, if anybody out there wants to return my advanced crafting bench to me I will consider coming back to the game. I would also like my medium propellant tank (FULL) which I crafted and was empty. It would also be nice to get the materials back for when I had to craft a 2nd advanced bench just to attempt to survive.

Also, please give some attention to the F1 reports being sent in. They are more than just bug reports as sometimes it's completely demoralizing and game-breaking.

I usually keep extra benches on my ships and some in inv if far away from origins, with upgrades. 100x more stable than anything station related atm.

"bench down via EZ Build mode", yeah I wouldnt use ebm for placing anything in factory areas. Also pipes can grab the prop tanks, I have to only pipe half inside the socket or else I cant remove the tank from the tank frame.