If you want more than the actual ~2000 players

Greebo

Well-known endo
I disagree, Navigation can be big advantage over enemy corporations for those who can solve that task more efficiently.
Making navigation simple feature privided by game for everyone at same afficiency would take away form gameplay in future.
I disagree, there are many simple features that can be added to make gameplay more interesting without making things "easy".

I don't think anyone really has more fun getting lost deep in the Eos Belt because you're too far from origin. I would just like some qol stuff like a universal game provided coord system, it doesn't have to be "free"

There are many ways to add interesting ship modules to expand navigation: some kind of gps, waypoint memory banks, compass modules.

Tomasz

Well-known endo
I disagree, there are many simple features that can be added to make gameplay more interesting without making things "easy".

I don't think anyone really has more fun getting lost deep in the Eos Belt because you're too far from origin. I would just like some qol stuff like a universal game provided coord system, it doesn't have to be "free"

There are many ways to add interesting ship modules to expand navigation: some kind of gps, waypoint memory banks, compass modules.
Getting lost somewhere far away is called exploration, and quite alot of people find that perspective exciting.Especially if there is enough challange getting there that there is chance they are the first, and there is something to find there.
There is ENOrmouse difference betwen my first travels to moon belt when there was 0 reference points(0 stations), noone there, and fog so thick i struggled my way back with ores that had value - and now when i have multiple stations layed out as navigation points and i cannot loose my way.