Is the game still being worked on? If so, could you post an update on whats to come?

Even if the pace has slowed down, I'd still be interested in knowing what to expect if anything.

Askannon

Veteran endo
And if we can expect anything it will probably be small things here or there, possibly even just as placeholders.

XenoCow

Master endo
I expect that during this slowed development phase, only bug fixes or items that were very very close to being done will be added.

MrFaul

Well-known endo
Not necessarily, one major advantage if you're maintaining it with a small crew is that you can focus on the nitty gritty stuff because you don't have to worry that you'll break other people's code they are working on.

That said, you also don't notice if you you break other people's code quite as easily, since nobody is there to blame you.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
Any news on when the game development will resume? At the moment I have stopped logging into the game because it is unclear whether development will resume

there we go again.. back to keen's hand :p, how is possible 10 years later no one can beat that one.., i was put so much expecting on this one.. i am a little disappointed