Is there a material pipeline in Starbase?

I guess what you call a material pipeline is similar to a space engineer. There is no description of related content in the wiki. The only pipelines I know of are currently fuel and power pipelines. Maybe later, the official will add new channels.
I guess the material pipeline can build a logistics transportation system inside the ship. You can get what you want from anywhere on the boat. It can also be used to transport ammunition, minerals or other materials.

Otac

Well-known endo
I guess what you call a material pipeline is similar to a space engineer. There is no description of related content in the wiki. The only pipelines I know of are currently fuel and power pipelines. Maybe later, the official will add new channels.
I guess the material pipeline can build a logistics transportation system inside the ship. You can get what you want from anywhere on the boat. It can also be used to transport ammunition, minerals or other materials.
yeah hope so

You can refer to the freight train in reality. The entire cargo spaceship consists of the spacecraft's towing unit and numerous sections of cargo boxes connected to the rear. Believe me, you will experience the fun of space simulation truck!