Just Joined

I've followed this game for about a year now and I'm so excited to see it launch, put it on my Steam wish list the as soon as that was possible. It's right up my alley and from what I've seen, it already has a good community which is just as important. Looking forward to tracking the progress.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Welcome to the forums. I think everyone here has been watching excitedly with each weekly progress report and StarBase only looks better every week.

Welcome to the forums! ^-^/
I'll admit, I was super hyped when I found the game, added it to my wishlist, and only just recently remembered it exists - been complaining that I want a game like this in the meantime.... :p

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
I've followed this game for about a year now and I'm so excited to see it launch, put it on my Steam wish list the as soon as that was possible. It's right up my alley and from what I've seen, it already has a good community which is just as important. Looking forward to tracking the progress.
If you're ever bored, go back to week 1 or so of 2020, and read on from there. There's a lot of very cool progress and WIP pics to see.