LB Plz Look Here

Passenger Seat Sub Menu To Let others outside a group sit and ride in them.

• All For It

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Not For Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind either way

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

*FS*

Well-known endo
I would like to start a Taxi company! I have built the 1st prototype and would love to give rides.. But there is a problem,, That is no one outside of a group can sit in the passenger seat! Would it be possible to add sub menu where the passenger seat has a option to let everyone or anyone use?

Attachments

Agonarch

Active endo
Maybe just add another kind of seat without the usual security on it, a budget plastic 'public' seat and benches or something.

*FS*

Well-known endo
Maybe just add another kind of seat without the usual security on it, a budget plastic 'public' seat and benches or something.
LOL budget plastic seat.. lmao good one! Well just to not make more work on Frozenbyte & was hoping for them it would be a simple matter of copy and paste just change a few words and like magic we can let others use passenger seats? I hope to inspire other in making Taxi's or Moon City Shuttles and would like to support the Moon City Apartments Project and help fellow Endos move in to their new flat. Also the Blade Runner look of station and or Moon city with Taxi's and shuttles moving about would really make the game pop! Not to mention my taxi drivers would not be using the bathroom like they do in LAX in that one area where you don't dare to breath...

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
LOL budget plastic seat.. lmao good one! Well just to not make more work on Frozenbyte & was hoping for them it would be a simple matter of copy and paste just change a few words and like magic we can let others use passenger seats? I hope to inspire other in making Taxi's or Moon City Shuttles and would like to support the Moon City Apartments Project and help fellow Endos move in to their new flat. Also the Blade Runner look of station and or Moon city with Taxi's and shuttles moving about would really make the game pop! Not to mention my taxi drivers would not be using the bathroom like they do in LAX in that one area where you don't dare to breath...
What if they had differnt types of seats for endo transfer, like more luxury seats with storage for lonag journeys, think first class On airplanes and such. Maybe with these Perks taxi seervice would be good, adn extend these to entire rooms so we can have luxury space yatchs adn touring/cruise/high end client transfer gameplay

*FS*

Well-known endo
What if they had differnt types of seats for endo transfer, like more luxury seats with storage for lonag journeys, think first class On airplanes and such. Maybe with these Perks taxi seervice would be good, adn extend these to entire rooms so we can have luxury space yatchs adn touring/cruise/high end client transfer gameplay
Those are great ideas! I made the mistake of letting a player in my group! The bathroom calls my name and next thing i know guy got in my ship and took my ship way way out! The tow bill was way too much & had no choice but to delete ownership.. If say i were to have a cab and let strange endo's in a group i run the risk of that happening again or they decide to start unbolting stuff? That would not be a good thing..

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
Those are great ideas! I made the mistake of letting a player in my group! The bathroom calls my name and next thing i know guy got in my ship and took my ship way way out! The tow bill was way too much & had no choice but to delete ownership.. If say i were to have a cab and let strange endo's in a group i run the risk of that happening again or they decide to start unbolting stuff? That would not be a good thing..
Ouch, but that is against the grieving rules, i hope you reported him.