Lost Worker ant tier 1 because I lost my Origin reference, and used insurance transfer

How can I return home if origin disapears on map?

I navigate more than 100km of my Origin (origin3) with my Worker Ant. The problem is that Origin 3 transponder (and all Origins) disapeared. I was unable to return home, and finally I used Insurance Transfer and my ship and precious cargo...lost.

How can I fly more than 100km if I can't go back? How can I see again my origin 3 if I'm 150km away?

Thanks in advance.

A pity of ship. Worker ant is a nice ship. Besides, the game must warn you that if you use the Insurance transfer and ship is not recuperable, isn't it?

Attachments

Last edited:

Vorg

Well-known endo
If you are going to be going way out, might want to look into setting up ISAN on your ship. I think it is suposed to work out to 1000km.

How can I return home if origin disapears on map?

I navigate more than 100km of my Origin (origin3) with my Worker Ant. The problem is that Origin 3 transponder (and all Origins) disapeared. I was unable to return home, and finally I used Insurance Transfer and my ship and precious cargo...lost.

How can I fly more than 100km if I can't go back? How can I see again my origin 3 if I'm 150km away?

Thanks in advance.

A pity of ship. Worker ant is a nice ship. Besides, the game must warn you that if you use the Insurance transfer and ship is not recuperable, isn't it?
In Settings/Transponder there is a setting to allow visibility of Origin Transponders up to 300km iirc. You can also use your own stations deployed further out (which requires the "Outside Safe Zone" station tech) to allow you to maintain reference. I highly recommend as well installing the ISAN script with the navigation receiver, so that you can use the x,y,z navigation system out to 1000km from Origin.