Lurking in the Starbase forum

Hi All,

I have been lurking in the Starbase forum and Discord since May 2020 when I first came across this game. I wish I had found out about it earlier, I must have been hiding under a stone somewhere.
I am not a prolific poster but I will comment where I can when I have an answer or require an answer. I try to gather as much information as I can to make an informed reply or ask a question that I cannot find an answer to. I try not to be opionated and open with everyone and everything. If I do have an opinon then it is always stated in the post.
I am enjoying following the progress of this game and is making me wanting to get in an play everytime something new occurs, which is quite regular, thanks Devs. The videos I have seen so far look amazing and what is planned by the Devs is going to make this one fun and hugely enjoyable/playable game.

I hope to see you in Starbase sometime in the future.

SecretOne

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Welcome to the forums SecretOne.
Found it weird this one slipped past me for a while too, it really deserves more attention than its getting. I also especially like how communicative the PR team is at FrozenByte.