Make Nhurgite more common in the safe zone

Johnwarosa

Active endo
All you can really find is Vokarium, no Nhurgite. It should be more common in the SZ since it's an important material for refueling your ship. Ended up having to buy it on AH.

Salbris

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
That's a very normal thing in an MMO you should never expect to be completely self sufficient. If it was too easy to find the price would plummet.

I found a large roid with ~74 stacks worth of nhurgite just 21km out from Origin. Besides that lucky find, I haven't had any problems locating more, and after establishing a station on safezone border mining for basic ores is simple enough. I've found Vokarium is used in high quantities anyway in my quest for certain research points.

Womble

Veteran endo
I found a large roid with ~74 stacks worth of nhurgite just 21km out from Origin. Besides that lucky find, I haven't had any problems locating more...
Apart from the lucky motherlode strike, this matches my experience. It's not "the most common", but it certainly crops up often enough to keep you in Fuel Rod Refills with a healthy surplus.

Mur

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
I have a 12 reactor setup and I always find enough ore in every run to refuel it. it doesn't even take a full stack. Just keep some in storage when you find it and use a bit of it.

William Wolfen

Learned-to-sprint endo
It's not common, but I've always found more of it than I can use. I have at least a dozen stacks in storage because I never turn my nose up at it when I find it.