Missing parts from the wiki in game

Hello FB,
i have read the wiki page a few times in the last weeks and i have noticed that some parts that are listed on the wiki page not exists in game. So my question is when can they implemented like connecting pipes with the socket tool or display. That are only 2 examples, but for ship building i would say to look nice and will work good we need that parts to built good ships.
White Phoenix 1stRCT

Hello FB,
i have read the wiki page a few times in the last weeks and i have noticed that some parts that are listed on the wiki page not exists in game. So my question is when can they implemented like connecting pipes with the socket tool or display. That are only 2 examples, but for ship building i would say to look nice and will work good we need that parts to built good ships.
White Phoenix 1stRCT
The socket tool and displays are in game, and keep in mind some things on the wiki are only in the dev build.

BadgerBadger

Well-known endo
Also note some wiki pages are outdated and may not be current. But is open so you can create an account and update pages if you know the current info.