Mochro, Thats me!

Mochro

Learned-to-sprint endo
I am Mochro, Mochro is me.

I am a writer, have written lore pieces, back pieces, filler and even made concepts for pretty popular games, indie and AAA. I legally cannot tell you which ones for another 20 odd years WOOOH. But you have probably seen my work if you like RPG, Strategy, Exploration.

Other than a writer I am an Innovator and a Pioneer, creating ways and fighting for a better Earth as well as the push for space. Have a look at my twitter, linked via my profile and you can see more about me and this!

Quote, I love and know all the words of : "Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before! " - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

And beyond the brain, which I probably have a lack thereof, I am a friend, open and kind, message me on Discord or wherever and let's have a cup of Tea/Coffee/Water. Much love <3.

Looking forward to SB so much, I will also be setting up a LORE / History Faction neutral and non-bias to report everything of importance and new discoveries. I know there are similar out there, but this one will be unique and hold a very specific purpose I will not disclose right now, So watch my space or Discord.

See you around fellow captains, friends, explores, comrades.

Last edited: