More visibility range for safe zone bubble graphics

Vexus

Master endo
The safe zone bubble graphics are great. I really enjoy seeing them and it gives the universe a good feel of something solid.

However, I think it does need a further visibility range. I envision a green-dot grid visible from ~1000m away that gives way to the current graphic as the player gets closer. This way we have some bit of extra feel for the size of the space and the shape of the safe zone and what not. It should also give a better feel when coming across player station safe zones and so on, being able to determine if you're heading into them or not in passing.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
Noooo. On the contrary, it is necessary to reduce the visibility of this infinitely ugly grid! A person has a brain and can use it to understand where the safe zone is located. I propose to weaken the visibility of the boundaries of the safe zone, remove them completely, leave only a certain glow, like an energy field. It will look beautiful and will not fiercely disfigure the game..... A grid in space, what could be worse??