New Infantry Arena

Venombrew

Master endo
In progress Week 23 i seen in the notes where they listed, "Economy and terminals have been added to the new infantry arena", under the Features section. No one mentioned this so it got me wondering, is FB bringing arenas to the capital stations for us to compete in?

Tagarik

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
In progress Week 23 i seen in the notes where they listed, "Economy and terminals have been added to the new infantry arena", under the Features section. No one mentioned this so it got me wondering, is FB bringing arenas to the capital stations for us to compete in?
Time will tell

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
AFAIK, they refer to the Arena Station as that. It's a station outside of the safezone made for FPS PvP combat, there's usually a couple people there at all times shooting each other. It's great fun, but the station is destroyed and no functional shops have been spotted. So it might be that these arenas are different stations, or that these changes weren't applied to TU (Test Universe), or both at the same time. Time will tell.

Amos.37

Veteran endo
Every now and then, to test combat, the devs announce combat events at a specific station (used to be skeleton station, is now arena station).
Recently they added respawn terminals to it for better fps battles (don't have to respawn at a station 10 mins flight away now).
The economy terminals are simply so that players can buy weapons and ammo at the station, rather than being limited to only what they brought with them.

And as Meetbolio said, the arena station is outside the safezone so combat is enabled. There are no arenas within the safezones.