o7 from Finland

Henkka77

Active endo
Hi all,

Been here since forums launched so i guess i could tell something about myself.

About me:

Name: Henkka77 (I have used this very same name in every online game since 2002. Yeah, i lack imagination..)
Family: wife, 2 kids (4 and 6 yrs old)
Hobbies: entertaining The Wife, trying to keep kids alive and when i have time, some gaming also. (which is every day to be honest).
PC specs: MSI X570-A Pro, AMD Ryzen 3600, G. Skill 16Gb 3200Mhz, Asus Turbo 2070. (+ HTC Vive)

Gaming history:

I started my gaming back in 1984 or might have been 1985, when me and my brother got Commodore 64 and been hooked with games since.
What comes to genres, i love space/scifi games the most and for example, i have been playing Elite Dangerous since launch, over 4000 hrs.
I am also the founder of Finnish Elite community and we have the largest Finnish faction in Elite.
Some Elite veterans here might recognize my name, especially if you are explorer like me. ;)
But, since i am a bit burned out with Elite, i am catching my backlog now, enjoying a plethora of different games, for example Hellion, Star Citizen, Space Engineers, Divinity: Original Sin 2, GTA V, Dirt Rally, Satisfactory and many more.
When Starbase is out, i am going to concentrate on that 100% and leave other games for later.

What i am expecting from Starbase?

I have no big plans at the beginning so most likely i just want to get to know the corners around the station i end up and learning the basic stuff.
I also want to get the people from our Finnish Starbase community under the same "roof" asap, so to speak.
Eventually of course i want to start building my own ships and sometime in the distant future, when game mechanics allows it, i am going to take my stuff and go build a megastation of my own to somewhere VERY far. I dont care for PvP. :)
I also expect the game being extremely addictive time sink with all its mechanics of building, YOLOL and other stuff.
I might have to take a divorce and quit my job.

Thats all,

Thanks for reading!

o7

PS. If there is some Finnish players out there searching for Finnish Starbase community, check my signature.. ;)

Last edited: