Own Station Name Signal Display

Hello! I have an Issue.
We are sitting with my friend at his station. He added me to the save zone. But I don't see the station name. Which forces me to be near the station so I don't get lost. I would like to know how to fix this problem (Is there any button or setting for this?). If there are those who understand. I will be very grateful!
Thanks in advance!

The signal is a separate setting than access to the safe zone. On the top of the station access page, there are four lines with antenna symbols. These control who sees the station's signal. The options are everyone, company, group and friends. Your friend can pick which of these see the signal. The signal can only be controlled by these categories, not by individual players like access is.

Vexus

Master endo
There's a setting for speed at which stations become visible. Set to 0 to see all stations all the time. Check Transponders options under settings.

DivineEvil

Well-known endo
In the same tab where you would set a personal access to the safe zone, there's also a window with settings for different group-wide access points. At this point you can only provide Transponder Signal access to entire group/friends/company/all, so it should not be hard to find.