POLL: What type of Starbase Faction do you prefer?

What type of faction do you want to join?

• Total voters
Adapt, outsmart, get creative, earn cash. Repeat, die to random ship fire, start over. Adapt, outsmart, get an actual gun, make several trades to both sides (whichever has the most cash at the moment), join a mercenary faction. Blow myself and the mercenary faction up when our ideals diverge. Start over, join a trader faction, steal from the trader faction, get scrapped by Kingdom/Empire soldiers, start over. Make my own faction, CONQUER HALF THE GALAXY! POWAH, UNLIMITED POWAH! Get thrown down a shaft by your apprentice, start over. Make another faction, CONQUER HALF THE GALAXY AGAIN! Get trapped in my own space station castle as it's blown up--in the words of Oda Nobunaga: It was inevitable!

O-Obviously I'm of the pragmatist approach...

Venixer

Well-known endo
you want to be a pirate? prepare for everyone targetting your faction with a kill on sight order.

Venixer

Well-known endo
I'm quite excited to see how politics will play out.
The politics will be interesting, and actually have some substance once the game opens up and we actually will have ships, resources and territory, and members to play.

Until then, the politics of the current non-existent game, is more politics for politics sake.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Imma go with merchant faction, but it's a bit unspecific since there are many different approaches to being a merchant.