Propylene racks. Is this an eternal problem?

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Again, a purchased ship. Again, the problem with the propylene racks. The tanker ship that I bought in OBI 2 is impossible to put tanks the strength of the ship always falls. And I see such a problem not with the first ship. What to do? How do I get my money back? And when will it stop? 1631998591165.png

Womble

Veteran endo
Again, a purchased ship. Again, the problem with the propylene racks.
For future reference, the proper translation for those components is "propellant tank".

The tanker ship that I bought in OBI 2 is impossible to put tanks the strength of the ship always falls. And I see such a problem not with the first ship. What to do? View attachment 3221
Don't attach them at an angle like that. Mount them so their structure is parallel and perpendicular to the frame of the ship and bolt them liberally (because they'll only be bolted along one side). You'll probably have to bolt each tank directly to beams; I've not worked with large tanks, but I imagine they're heavy and not very strong, so you won't be able to securely bolt a second one just to one that's correctly fixed to beams.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
For future reference, the proper translation for those components is "propellant tank".

Don't attach them at an angle like that. Mount them so their structure is parallel and perpendicular to the frame of the ship and bolt them liberally (because they'll only be bolted along one side). You'll probably have to bolt each tank directly to beams; I've not worked with large tanks, but I imagine they're heavy and not very strong, so you won't be able to securely bolt a second one just to one that's correctly fixed to beams.
Thank you for your comment. I'll try to do it. Why then do they sell ships in official stores that do not fulfill their function?

Womble

Veteran endo
Thank you for your comment. I'll try to do it. Why then do they sell ships in official stores that do not fulfill their function?
I really couldn't say. If the picture is of the thing fresh from the store, I'm very puzzled as to why it was for sale, since it looks improbably-bolted. Maybe the criteria used to be slacker for inclusion in the shop.

Its not that they put ships in there that have issues on purpose. There have been changes to structural integrity. When that ship was put in the shop, it almost certainly had no structural problems. However, with changes that come with being beta, and being an MMO, its no longer strong in that regard.

What you should do, instead of playing the victim, is notify the devs through a bug report that there is a problem with that ship so it can be fixed. You can also request your money back because the ship was faulty.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
I really couldn't say. If the picture is of the thing fresh from the store, I'm very puzzled as to why it was for sale, since it looks improbably-bolted. Maybe the criteria used to be slacker for inclusion in the shop.
Thank you so much. One additional bolt fixed the problems

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Its not that they put ships in there that have issues on purpose. There have been changes to structural integrity. When that ship was put in the shop, it almost certainly had no structural problems. However, with changes that come with being beta, and being an MMO, its no longer strong in that regard.

What you should do, instead of playing the victim, is notify the devs through a bug report that there is a problem with that ship so it can be fixed. You can also request your money back because the ship was faulty.
Thank you so much. One extra bolt fixed the problems but it's still wrong