KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
PTU Update 3.9.2021 (PTU Build 586)
Patch type: Minor

Crafting
  • Fixed an issue where some crafted items awarded incorrect items
Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue that caused ships to pass through player station areas and getting stuck
Stations
  • Added Moon A1 PvP station
  • Added Ghost Station Nox
  • Added Ghost Station Relicta
Known Issues
  • Refilling container items that also exists in modules can incorrectly attempt refilling modules instead of the individual items.
    • Entering and leaving Spaceship Designer at the new Moon PvP Station causes all ship shop ships to get moved from their correct locations, relogging will fix the issue
Edit: Ship designer purchasing works now on the new PVP Moon station!

Last edited:
Refilling container items that also exists in modules can incorrectly attempt refilling modules instead of the individual items.
Lol... that could be messy! No shit, there I was with what I thought was a full fuel rod! Stubbed my robo-digit on a stupid light and BOOM!!

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
This is what you have been waiting for pvpers. Hopefully it will bring some content to the game for pvpers
sadly the Ship designer is broken and can't spawn in ships :cry:

Coy

Active endo
sadly the Ship designer is broken and can't spawn in ships :cry:
no worries friend, we can make due with what you have given us for now. the pvp station station will hopefully give pvpers what they want for right now and maybe it will give a new job to salvagers

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
but about the pvp station. how far will it be from the origin stations?
It is on the moon belt a few hundred km from the warp gate. So quite far from Origins, but it will have a limited range insurance transfer and shops etc. so you can start living there if you want.

Varg

Endokid
It is on the moon belt a few hundred km from the warp gate. So quite far from Origins, but it will have a limited range insurance transfer and shops etc. so you can start living there if you want.

How does this qualify as a pvp station? Is there some special advantage to going there? What makes it different from the SafeZone where I can catch alot of players leaving safe?

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
How does this qualify as a pvp station? Is there some special advantage to going there? What makes it different from the SafeZone where I can catch alot of players leaving safe?
It is on the moon belt and only has a 5km safezone.

Greebo

Well-known endo
What about the two ghost stations, is there any info on where they are?

LauriFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
The ghost stations should lead a way to Markka from under the belt. First one should be visible soon after flying among the belt "downwards" and second one is visible from the first one. Markka then again is visible from the second one.

Is there any plans to add the area to sell the asteroids whole at the moon station? That is what I am having the most fun doing right now is gathering asteroids and hauling them back to origin and selling them whole and I would love to have that as an option to do at the moon station.

Kenetor

Master endo
The ghost stations should lead a way to Markka from under the belt. First one should be visible soon after flying among the belt "downwards" and second one is visible from the first one. Markka then again is visible from the second one.
wouldn't it be better to fix the transponder system and have better defaults so people can see the transponder for it directly?
also hand-holding people with ghost stations also takes away any sort of exploration factor in finding it

Tomasz

Well-known endo
Why is PvP station placed 300 km away form any points of interest? it is such inconvinient position noone is going to go there, becouse there is nothing to justify travel time.

Coy

Active endo
Why is PvP station placed 300 km away form any points of interest? it is such inconvinient position noone is going to go there, becouse there is nothing to justify travel time.
you have a point here

Venombrew

Master endo
what can we do about our ships back at origin that i can't put a warpdrive on? mainly my fighter ships, they have no points to attach a warpdrive, so what do we do about those?

EDIT: this a more of live verse question, but this content will be hitting soon and still leaves the questoin on how to move our ships to our new area by the moon.
So quite far from Origins, but it will have a limited range insurance transfer and shops etc. so you can start living there if you want.
but i want to with my belongings :)