Question for Frozenbyte regarding Forums

Venombrew

Master endo
So when Early Access hits, will there be a possibility to have a Board used as a Market Place for in game traders. We don't have an auction house to my knowledge in the game(at least one not figured out by players). But in a cases where players have a need to advertise their goods such as a ship a player may of commandeer from another player they are gonna need time to sell it that is not a shout or zone chat. I notice on the wiki page that some ships can be 8 million credits or even more to buy, good business but would need a place to advertise a sale of that size to another player. The guys that could afford something like that may not be on when your on for whatever reason, timezones for one or just bad timing. But a Forum Board where we can post our goods to where players are able to view what we got without relying on in game chat spam. Since this is a game with the option of living the pirate life, i can see people losing their mining ships and small gunships to other players early on and they would probably like to unload them off to other players but with no market place of any kind gonna make it pretty hard running around randomly asking people.