Rails "Expansion"

I know there are already rails in the game, however the devs have told me they have a slow fixed speed of 1m/s. However, of course i would like to test if i can work around it, lets say strap a few thrusters or something, but of course i cannot test anything due to the game not being out yet. So, for now, i suggest an expansion on the railing system so that players can make automated transport systems that wont require fuel to use.

As it stands there is already an automated transport system at the starting Mega Stations, however i feel that they can expand on the rail system for station transportation. An idea for an expansion would be having bigger rails for railed carts, maybe around 2x thicker than the rails present for more "structural stability" to then allow for faster speeds, and keep the smaller ones that exist right now for automated facilities like factories.

Another idea would be to have larger variants for the rails that vary in angles, anywhere between a 90 degree curve to a 15 degree curve, to allow for smooth turns depending on how large or wide your rail cart is.

Burnside

Master endo
Rail Skates, a secondary section of rail on the underside of the train that oscillates in a skating motion to double the vehicle's local speed, the skate coming out of contact with the main rail during the reverse motion. Would require lots of code to keep the skating synced and in line with cornering.