Repairing ship is a pain.

Foraven

Veteran endo
One thing I learned the hard way today is that while we can restore ship parts with the repair tool, the tool doesn't restore connections and bolts along with it (that means parts would just float away as soon as they are made). I've just been creating lots of spare parts for my Epic Shipyard FAL-4F3L (a small twin engine ship with landing gears, it's missing it's description)), but I will have to put back all the pieces 1 by one if I ever want to have a working ship again.

Thing to note though is that my ship wasn't damaged but deconstructed to find where the heck the yolol chips were hidden in it (wanted to make ISAN actually work). Seem I've wasted my time though, the original builder used some tricks to get his ship to work without using yolol :(. Now I have a nice ship that can't fly anymore.

Edit: Fortunately that ship isn't that expensive, I can rebuy one. Still, It suck to not be able to reconstruct that ship even when I have all the parts; that small bugger is made of dozens of small parts with lots of wiring hidden in it.

Last edited: