Replenishing stored radiator coolant

Can it be done without outright replacing the radiator block, and if yes, how?
Regular coolant cells don't seem to feed into the radiator, and vice versa.

There's a piece called a "Coolant Rack", I think is the name. It does not go on the Generators, but it has slots for the coolant cells. Putting a cell in it with it hooked up to a pipe network with Radiators should exchange the spent coolant for fresh coolant from the Radiators. Then the Radiators can process the spent coolant.

Edit: here's the wiki link; https://wiki.starbasegame.com/index.php/Coolant_recharge_rack

It actually needs to be on a hard point.

I'm aware of the rack, but it only recycles coolant cells' contents.
The cells placed within it do not restore any coolant to the radiator it's connected to (relevant field here is RadiatorStoredCoolant).

It's cool, I doubt most people even realise their radiators have a coolant level :D it only goes down when your radiators are over a 100% load after all.
As far as I've observed, the cells do not actually place or receive coolant to/from radiators, the rack just turns used coolant back into stored coolant and requires a connection to radiators for logical purposes.
The easiest way to observe this is placing a half-full coolant cell in- it won't charge back into full even if your radiators have coolant in them.

I was about to make the exact same forum post Cave, I have no idea how to replenish radiator coolant. They also seem to leak when they eat a bullet and then they are useless and have to be replaced, unless there is some way to restore the coolant inside.

Vorg

Well-known endo
That recharge rack seems very buggy. All the packs I tried in it seemed to have lost coolent instead of it turning to used. Put one in and thought it worked only to find it was still full of "used" coolent.