[RESOLVED]Banned from Official discord will my CA access be revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

Endokid
I'm concerned that I was banned from the discord server will my Closed Alpha access also be revoked, mostly because i was banned just for using BetterDiscord which is against Discord TOS but I did not know it was against the starbase servers rules. I am Robort#2072 if you want to look at what ive said though I really have just been enjoying the game nothing vulgar.

dusty

Hi Robort! As a partnered server, our Discord server upholds Discord's TOS more strictly than the average server might; and so, for as long as a user has BetterDiscord installed, so too will the ban stay in effect. However, alpha access won't be affected by this server ban.

Robo

Endokid
I'm all good for uninstalling Better Discord I've had it for a long time but only use a few themes and 2 plugins if I cna give any rpoof on the fact that its uninstalled can my ban be revoked?

Hunter

Active endo
Hi Robort! As a partnered server, our Discord server upholds Discord's TOS more strictly than the average server might; and so, for as long as a user has BetterDiscord installed, so too will the ban stay in effect. However, alpha access won't be affected by this server ban.
I was just banned for posting a screenshot taken by someone else insinuating BD usage. Am I able to appeal this ban in similar fashion to the way @Robo did?

@dusty

Last edited:

AuraFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
> contact us privately here.

> proceeds to ghost me for three days after I sent an email.

View attachment 2632

@dusty @dustyFB
We try to answer community e-mails within 1-2 working weeks, but there can be delays as we are very busy preparing for Starbase's Early Access release. Please be patient, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm locking this thread now as this matter has been forwarded to the proper channels already.

Status
Not open for further replies.