resurect starbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscript

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
@The Wayfarer
"I do not in any way speak for FrozenByte. I am a random girl who plays Starbase, not an actual FB employee."

With a sentence like that, you are very impartial. Yes.
I haven’t even read your opinion, it’s like talking to a god fanatic
:LOL:
Maybe you should refrain from going ad hominem.

Expressing frustration is one thing.

But lazy and empty ad hominem garbage is so juvenile and has no bearing on the discussion/debate

This response is just insulting and the kind of stuff that devolves into flame wars

FLMNAG

Learned-to-sprint endo
If in your presentation you write "I am a FB soldier"
I don’t see how your opinion is relevant, the purpose of a debate is to discuss with people who have their own ideas .
Anyway I come back in 2022, I uninstalled this game 3 weeks ago.

But I think I lost $30
-90% of players in 4 months is a big failure.
Space Engineers does everything better than starbase for now.

Goodbye and good luck!

Last edited:

Mr. Extinct

Veteran endo
Its still very in development.
Its in its 'Alpha' state, which means that the majority of features are still to be added and/or balanced.

It might not be as good now, but in a few months/year it will be far more polished.

Caddrel

Thirdly, PvP should have inherent risk. Yeah, I know you tryhards love shooting people and absolutely hate grinding, but you're not just going to get your ships for free.

So please, for ****'s sake, actually think about your post before you send it.
The main flaw with the idea of adding "risk" through having an X amount of grind is that players all value their time differently. For someone who can only play a few hours a week, the amount of "risk" (as you define it) will be vastly more than someone who can play for several hours every day.

Furthermore, a large number of people are risk-averse. As I understand it from the studies that have been done, the vast majority of humanity are. People really, really hate risk. If you want to know more in a condensed fashion, a good book I can recommend is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Psychology-Timeless-lessons-happiness-Paperback/dp/B08HS17H9V/

There are a far few adages that have grown up around this. "Once bitten twice shy" comes to mind, and in game terms, "Players will find a way to play your game in the most boring way possible."

As it happens, the people who tend to play games that involve risk turn out to not actually be taking risks at all. People gradually remove any "risk" they take by adapting their personal playstyle, even in the most extreme games.

The people who play EVE in 0.0 space have a good phrase, "Never fly anything you can't afford to lose." They don't care if they lose ships, and the ships they fly are easily replaceable. The most successful alliance in the game automatically refunds any ships that are lost in fleet combat, because they understand the psychology at work. There's no "risk", as you define it, for any of their members, or anyone else who regularly flies in 0.0 space. Because people don't like risks.

So the material requirements in EVE mainly serve as a logistical challenge, which is just fine. They're a different way of defining how many times a person can respawn before the fight is over. Anyone who actually thinks of low-sec and 0.0 space as a risk doesn't go there, or only goes there until they die once. No-one takes risks, even in EVE.

You'll also see that genres that started by having risk involved (Day Z) have always evolved to remove that risk (Apex Legends, PUBG, Rust) and keep the parts of the game that people actually enjoyed.

No-one was suggesting making ships free. However currently the material requirements (and related to that the time requirements) are far too high. The suggestion is to reduce the material requirements so people can actually enjoy PvP, win or lose, and can feel they can leave the safe zone, experiment, and explore.

If you think you're taking a risk in PvP at the moment, you aren't. The stakes are different for different people, and every person will adapt their playstyle to remove any "risk" from their game.

Geronimo553

Well-known endo
@The Wayfarer
"I do not in any way speak for FrozenByte. I am a random girl who plays Starbase, not an actual FB employee."

With a sentence like that, you are very impartial. Yes.
I haven’t even read your opinion, it’s like talking to a god fanatic
:LOL:
I pretty much had the same reaction. Like who are you new account. lol

As FLMNAG pointed out, the cost/production ratio is not too good right now. That's also what most of the suggestions in the original post were targeting. The dominating counter - argument to that is: "It's just an alpha, and things that make it better will be implemented at some point." I don't claim to know and understand what the (announced) new content will bring in detail, but we can make a quick, superficial analysis of the items on the roadmap. Maybe that helps us better defining and understanding what we are arguing about.

What interests me are only the items on the roadmap that have a potential impact on the cost/production - ratio, because this is what I feel to be the games biggest issue at the moment. I'd be happy for FB to comment on this post, even though I certainly don't expect them to.

Big Updates:
There are 9 yet-to-come big updates mentioned in the roadmap. Three of them potentially have an impact on the cost/production - ratio: Capital ships, Refineries and Space Exploration.
I think the idea is that once you have access to a capital ship, mining becomes more profitable. If you deplete the asteroid field around the cap-ship, it can - unlike a station - move somewhere else. Mining time itself isn't reduced, but travel time in between collecting and storage. Also you have more control over the kind of ore you want to collect, because - also unlike a station - you can change the target zone. There is probably a high entry cost for this, though, and an implied incentive to join a faction so you can profit from capital ships early on. How much an individual will profit from it depends on the running costs of the capital ship and the mechanics it will use. So allow me to be somewhat sceptic.
Refineries are interesting. The roadmap says there will be a way to turn a resource (gas) into ores. While the idea is intriguing, again the meachanics will make or break the concept. Especially if ships or bases can mine it (or both), the amount and price of the needed equipment, the transformation ratio(s), the transformation time, the offered variety of ores and the average amount of gas before the source expires (if it does). I expect space exploration to be an extension for refineries, as it will bring (additional?) gas and dust spots to mine.

Small Updates:
Here things look a little more thin. Supply conduit allows for quick resource transfer between stations and capital ships, which may have some impact on the cost/production ratio, and that's about it. There are some new ways to earn money, but they are all zero - sum - activities. If you auction off stuff in the Auction House, someone has to earn money beforehand. Same with the Loot System, that allows you to loot stuff. Unless ship wrecks spawn automatically, they have to be produced by players. So these things don't create value, but only redistribute it between players. Space Hazard introduces more dangers, which means it will be easier to lose ships. This is of course cool and all, but makes the core problem worse, because if the dangers are somewhat serious you have to produce more ships.

Summary:
The roadmap seems to imply that there will be ways to reduce travel time between collecting and storing ore that are a little better than what player stations offer currently. It may get easier to transfer mined ores. Also there may be a way to create ores from another resource, gas, which has some potential (I'm looking at you and your mineral extraction, No Mans Sky). But that's already it. If FB gets rid of the bugs, factories allow for automated production of goods so you can craft stuff while doing other things, which counteracts high crafting times. This helpful ideas are probably in part countered by space hazards, because they reduce the expected half - life of any given non - capital ship.

If I forgot or misinterpreted something, please correct me. All in all I'm not fully conviced these implementations will be enough, but maybe I underestimate some of them.

Last edited:
I pretty much had the same reaction. Like who are you new account. lol
think of something better to pick on, such as my shitty uninformed opinions :D

As FLMNAG pointed out, the cost/production ratio is not too good right now. That's also what most of the suggestions in the original post were targeting. The dominating counter - argument to that is: "It's just an alpha, and things that make it better will be implemented at some point." I don't claim to know and understand what the (announced) new content will bring in detail, but we can make a quick, superficial analysis of the items on the roadmap. Maybe that helps us better defining and understanding what we are arguing about.
Yes, I agree - I do think the cost is a bit steep for even light fighters - For example, one of my designs needs 38 stacks of charodium and 26 stacks of Aegisium - far too time consuming for a new player to obtain with even an advanced starter such as the Trifin. Not to mention the manufacturing fee almost doubling the gross production cost for little benefit. We either need reduced credit cost, reduced material cost for basic weapons, or the ability (as bad as it sounds) to purchase ships for only credits - actually giving some use to buying pre-crafted parts off the auction house. Or, you know, bringing back the NPC shops to give some sort of reasonable price ceiling for even basic components like laser cannon magazines.

TLDR Why do guns cost so much in manufacturing cost when the material cost is already enough of a grind??

Big Updates:
There are 9 yet-to-come big updates mentioned in the roadmap. Three of them potentially have an impact on the cost/production - ratio: Capital ships, Refineries and Space Exploration.
I think the idea is that once you have access to a capital ship, mining becomes more profitable. If you deplete the asteroid field around the cap-ship, it can - unlike a station - move somewhere else. Mining time itself isn't reduced, but travel time in between collecting and storage. Also you have more control over the kind of ore you want to collect, because - also unlike a station - you can change the target zone. There is probably a high entry cost for this, though, and an implied incentive to join a faction so you can profit from capital ships early on. How much an individual will profit from it depends on the running costs of the capital ship and the mechanics it will use. So allow me to be somewhat skeptic.
Refineries are interesting. The roadmap says there will be a way to turn a resource (gas) into ores. While the idea is intriguing, again the mechanics will make or break the concept. Especially if ships or bases can mine it (or both), the amount and price of the needed equipment, the transformation ratio(s), the transformation time, the offered variety of ores and the average amount of gas before the source expires (if it does). I expect space exploration to be an extension for refineries, as it will bring (additional?) gas and dust spots to mine.
In my personal experience, the vast majority of the time mining is not the resource collection itself, it's how long it takes to fucking get somewhere. I (and my friends) have recently set up a zone 4 station near the edge of ISAN range so we can easily access Kutonium and Arkanium. The unfortunate truth is that it's roughly 3 hours of flight (travelling up the edge of the belt, then aligning to the correction pitch and heading then just afking until you reach the station. Then another hour of afk time while diving to the in-belt station) to mine only a thousand stacks of ores that don't even sell for that much and aren't too useful for most building purposes - as a slightly amusing side note, I usually haul back 100-200 stacks of bastium since it's dirt common further out and I can't be assed mining it in the safezone.
Instead, having a portable station capital ship would mean a huge reduction in travel time (with a huge one-time increase in cost which will pay itself back in time saved) for an increase in transportation efficiency (until we get inventory 2.0, that's 10k stacks per trip, saving me 40 hours or more). The downside of this is that from what we've heard, capital ships will have a prohibitive charge up time of 72h. Not so bad if you're saving over several weeks of travel to a far off moon, but way over the top for Eos belt travel. Feel free to correct me on this if you have evidence.

TLDR I blathered a lot about travel time and somewhat explained the benefit of being able to have a portable station.

Refineries are a point of discussion within the community, and from what I've gathered they will be expensive, but allow passive collection of ores from gas clouds and the atmospheres of moons. Unfortunately, as you stated, we do not know how they will function - but hopefully they will be less of a flop than EBM.

Summary:
The roadmap seems to imply that there will be ways to reduce travel time between collecting and storing ore that are a little better than what player stations offer currently. It may get easier to transfer mined ores. Also there may be a way to create ores from another resource, gas, which has some potential (I'm looking at you and your mineral extraction, No Mans Sky). But that's already it. If FB gets rid of the bugs, factories allow for automated production of goods so you can craft stuff while doing other things, which counteracts high crafting times. This helpful ideas are probably in part countered by space hazards, because they reduce the expected half - life of any given non - capital ship.
I mean, if we get a ship designer on player stations then it would be feasible to hang around your refinery/factory while you're designing a ship. Unfortunately, we already know that alloy creation will just be an item like a crafting bench, not a complex structure like a refinery. Maybe this will change, maybe it won't, we'll see.

(I'm uncaffeinated and didn't sleep well, please excuse any grammar and spelling errors I may not have picked up on)

Geronimo553

Well-known endo
Ahh big words from a small account. Atleast some people still have the sparkle that the company depends on to keep the game afloat. You know, like hoping for the best even after everything we supported for years through numerous disappointments. Keep that sparkle because reality will set in soon enough. Meanwhile the rest of us will continue trying to get FB to focus on the issues killing the game instead of gimmicks.

I'm not hoping for the best - I just expect them to follow their roadmap, that's all.
Keep in mind I'm primarily a solo player. It doesn't mean shit to me if there's 10 or 10 thousand people (though more people would be interesting), I'm still going to play and somewhat support the developer's decisions as long as they continue to develop and update the game.

The issues are being tackled in some way, I have no doubt in that, but again they often won't implement short term "fixes" ("hot glue") other than bug patches. I also figure that they will focus primarily on the present issues at some point (though in typical FB style, far too late), at least in the way they see fit.

Ahh big words from a small account.
Alright then.

Geronimo553

Well-known endo
You are new so you dont know these things yet. But no things are not being fixed. The current trend of development has been. Throw in a new update, give somewhat a vague representation of what people want, then in that same update also break other considerable sections of the game. Because there is so little quality control. Then the players find a slew of new problems on top of the mountain of old issues that never seem to go away. Im not the only person pointing these things out. There has been dozens and dozens of people saying such as I on the discord and forums. People spending hours finding bugs and submitting endless tickets. FB just decides their efforts are not worth action. So instead all is fine and look at the new shiny thing. I cannot tell you how much information people "try" to pass onto the devs to solve issues or resolve game mechanic flaws. All of them get burned out by not seeing development go anywhere for months or now years. Its 2021, and there is still not a fraction of the game they showcased for release in 2019 in the live game. Sure in 2025, starbase will be something people will enjoy. Right now the player numbers speak for themselves. The game flopped hard and that occurred because the devs did not listen to the community. Tons of people told them the game was not ready with very detailed explanation. None were heard because FB is always right.

You are new so you dont know these things yet.
New to the forum or new to the game community as a whole? You know, it's really great to hear that you assume I don't already understand FB's failure to meet expectations and failure to listen to the community as a whole (nearly all of which are the fault of FrozenByte's management team, rather than the developers and QA members being at fault.) just because my account was made roughly 36 hours ago :p
Also glad to see that, despite your account being older than mine, you still haven't figured out how to change your profile picture! (Hint: Click on the top right tab with your username, then navigate to 'Account Details' on the dropdown)

But no things are not being fixed. The current trend of development has been. Throw in a new update, give somewhat a vague representation of what people want, then in that same update also break other considerable sections of the game. Because there is so little quality control. Then the players find a slew of new problems on top of the mountain of old issues that never seem to go away. Im not the only person pointing these things out. There has been dozens and dozens of people saying such as I on the discord and forums. People spending hours finding bugs and submitting endless tickets. FB just decides their efforts are not worth action. So instead all is fine and look at the new shiny thing. I cannot tell you how much information people "try" to pass onto the devs to solve issues or resolve game mechanic flaws. All of them get burned out by not seeing development go anywhere for months or now years. Its 2021, and there is still not a fraction of the game they showcased for release in 2019 in the live game. Sure in 2025, starbase will be something people will enjoy. Right now the player numbers speak for themselves. The game flopped hard and that occurred because the devs did not listen to the community. Tons of people told them the game was not ready with very detailed explanation. None were heard because FB is always right.
I'm not even going to bother to properly reply to this, since you're not offering any new information nor a structured rebuttal of what I've said. Unless you can be bothered to actually put time into your replies rather than typing out a block of text written with grammar and language skills representative of an 8 year old, I'm not going to continue replying to this thread.

blazemonger

Veteran endo
@FLMNAG

- delete this fucking tech-tree (read the steam reviews)
- regenerate all the asteroids (read the steam reviews)

It's quite clear that many of the steam reviewers lack much, if any understanding of the concepts of a game being in alpha development.

Tech trees are an inherent part of MMO games. Is it crude and unfinished in SB? Absolutely, but removing it would not be good.

Why should asteroids regenerate? Are you just quoting what the "experts" are saying in their steam reviews or do you actually have an argument to make here?

- delete half of the Origin stations (massive grouping needed)

Why is massive grouping needed? What purpose would it serve?

I mean, I can agree that the number of origin stations was maybe needed at launch but could be less now. On the other hand, merging them may be a challenge that FB really does not want to set aside time for right now and I could understand that.

- reduce craft time by 10 (read the steam reviews)
- reduce assembly costs by 2 (read the steam reviews)

I think crafting time and cost is fine as it is for now. once the game is complete would be the time to review and balance this if needed. Right now, it's not.

- double the speed of broken durability and increased the amount of damage possible before reaching it
- reduce welding time by 4
- Reduce the ore costs of parts by 2 and weapons by 3.

same as above. These things should balance once the entire loop is in and working. We're quite a way away from that.

- add fields of asteroids T10/12 visible at 500 Km by EVERYONE to encourage and give meaning to the PVP

How will this "give meaning to PVP"? Sound more like you want to remove effort in the loop of finding pewpew and allow it to focus on non-combatants instead of finding actual fights. Frankly, the arguments that the developer of a sandbox MMO should give meaning to PVP is really just saying you do not understand what a sandbox MMO is about..

ALL NEW PLAYERS MUST CHOOSE A PRIMARY COMPANY BETWEEN EMPIRE AND KINGDOM TO REDUCE THE CHANCE OF SAVAGE PVP BY 2 AND DEACTIVATE FRIENDLY FIRE !

This statement makes no sense to me at all. Why? What "savage PVP by 2"?

If you continue to believe that simple fixes will bring back 9500 players, you are on a cloud.
there are currently 600 players (omg) , you can do "test"

This game has absolutely EVERYTHING to be a blockbuster, don’t let him die

This game has at least another two years of development ahead of it before it is complete. You are mostly jumping the gun here, seemingly expecting a polished and balanced game at this stage.

Overall, I can certainly see the argument that FB got the game into the public eye too quickly, it's clear from posts like yours (and others) that many simply do not understand the stage and state the game is currently in and have expectations set way too high for where it is at. Other than that, I think FB need to take their time to get this right since, as you point out, this game has too much potential to not do so.

I can only say I can't agree more with the below response earlier in the thread, I did remove the example as I feel that that part is one of those "don't set expectations if you do not have to" moments ;)

Most of the issues are real and hurting the game at the moment. However, we are solving them the proper way, not with hot glue. Proper fixes take time.

In general, we will stick to the vision presented in the roadmap, as we believe that will lead to long-term success. In short term it sucks, as it seems the game is stuck without any real improvements. That, however, is not the case. Large, properly made features just take even more time.

Last edited:

FLMNAG

Learned-to-sprint endo
if everything is so perfect, explain this:
1634721361607.png

It’s amazing to stick your head in the sand like that
You still think this is a community problem,
You are not questioning the economy, which is the heart of the problem.
Yet you have an intelligent argument.

"Overall, I can certainly see the argument that FB got the game into the public eye too quickly, it's clear from posts like yours (and others) that many simply do not understand the stage and state the game is currently in and have expectations set way too high for where it is at. Other than that, I think FB need to take their time to get this right since, as you point out, this game has too much potential to not do so."

Minecraft was sold between 7 and 14$ while are alpha and he was a lot less buggy than that.
We are talking about a game sold over $30 here :confused:

But you are happy to play StarGrind, I do not understand what you find fun in this game right now.
Better for you, I’ll leave you your sandbox, I’m already far away.

Last edited:
*sighs* Personal attacks aren't going to solve anything.

Blazemonger: You have invoked the argument that the following implementations are going to solve the problems. I did a small analysis about that. Would you please discribe which of the items on the roadmap (in your opinion) will fix the tech tree, and how they will do it? I mean to some extend we are alpha - testers, and pointing out what we feel may cause trouble is just fair. Also I don't want to hate, but to understand. If you find arguments that I haven't thought of or shine a new light on things I already know about... all the better.

As it seems to me FBs approach is to have us automatically mass-produce stuff in our bases until we eventually max everything out. The best way to do that is by producing things en masse (I'm talking about literal tenths of thousands of items) that we don't necessarily need, but that give the maximum amount of research points per material. These things you then sell for a (sometimes considerable) net loss to rebuy materials. Rinse and repeat. This feels a little bit pointless, and nothing on the roadmap implies to change that approach. Also looking at the roadmap I don't see how resource gathering is going to get that much easier, even though I have some hope in Refineries. I'm not strictly against a tech tree, but the numbers in the nodes further down the line are a little bit... through the roof.

Lastly: I mostly crafted what I needed so far. What it got me is a lack in cube, shield and power, with a serious excess in gear (about 30 000) that I have no idea where to ever spend because this excess is only going to get worse the more I produce. That is of course unless I switch to mass producing specific items that I don't need, so I can balance research points out. To me materials (and ultimately my time) are far too precious for that, though. I'm half way through the tree; node-wise, not point-wise. Again this feels a little pointless, and again I didn't see an item on the roadmap that seems to target this issue.

Last edited:

Dscript

View attachment 3492

"Overall, I can certainly see the argument that FB got the game into the public eye too quickly, it's clear from posts like yours (and others) that many simply do not understand the stage and state the game is currently in and have expectations set way too high for where it is at. Other than that, I think FB need to take their time to get this right since, as you point out, this game has too much potential to not do so."

Minecraft was sold between 7 and 14$ while are alpha and he was a lot less buggy than that.
We are talking about a game sold over $30 here :confused:

But you are happy to play StarGrind, I do not understand what you find fun in this game right now.
No wars.. no pew pew

Many waiting for capital ships, moon bases and siege warfare.. which is behind schedule

blazemonger

Veteran endo

Did I ever say everything was perfect? I'd say the opposite is true.

Yes, a big part of the problem is expectations many in the community seem to have. At the same time, I also pretty much said that FB is at least in part to blame for allowing that to happen. The game development itself has very little to do with that. FB have a clear path they feel they need to follow and are clearly telling us they intend to stick to that. For me, that is good to hear as I understand they will need years to get the game ready. It also means that they will need to deal with expectations and opinion like yours for that time as they seem to not make an effort to reset or correct those expectations at this time.

The post by @LauriFB clearly shows FB is well aware of the situation the game is in. it also shows that FB believe that what they are planning and how they believe they need to make that happen is the right path and they will stick to that. And I have no reason to not let them do that.

Now if by this time next year, we're still pretty much in the same spot and seeing the same types of issues, I'd say there is reason to question FB's vision. Their biggest mistake was expecting the general public would get their vision and understand the time they will need to make that happen. I believe they got caught off guard in that respect and yes, I feel they have not been able to handle that very well. Again though, this has nothing to do with the development of the game itself.

The economy really did not enter your argument in OP at all. By the very state of the game as it currently is, it is entirely to be expected the economy is non-functional.. and to a big extent that is also caused by many who have no clue about how markets operate and just dump their stuff for what they can get, not for what their stuff may be worth. Short term thinking is never a good strategy in markets.

Lastly, if the cost of the game, knowing that at the time of purchase the developer clearly states the game is in alpha and will take at least another two years of development, is an issue for you, paying it is entirely on you.

No you're not, you can't wait to hit that reply button again ;)

blazemonger

Veteran endo
Blazemonger: You have invoked the argument that the following implementations are going to solve the problems. I did a small analysis about that. Would you please discribe which of the items on the roadmap (in your opinion) will fix the tech tree, and how they will do it?
I did not say that, I said that (over time and as the game completes) balance passes will refine and improve the techtree. We're in alpha, this mean stuff can come and go, will break and break again.. Over time, the actual featureset will emerge and more towards beta is where we would start seeing things like tech tree and possible skills get more balanced and refined. There is way too many factors yet to come for that to be a priority right now.

Personally, I would not expect any of that to happen before maybe this time next year. And as we only know the roadmap for this year, and some parts of that will get pushed out, we have no visibility of when that will come.. I am pretty sure though FB has a general idea internally on that.

Caddrel

I don't recognise the picture some people are painting here. Bearing in mind that the developers actually read these forums, I also think people should be far more careful when assuming malice, ignorance, or incompetence on the part of others.

From my perspective bugs that I've reported have been fixed, features I've suggested have been implemented (likely not because I suggested them, but it was good to see anyway), and any tickets I've submitted have been responded to promptly (admittedly once they got over the huge mountain in the first two weeks of early access).

The developers have been extremely engaged with the community, to an extent I've seen with few other games. They've been very upfront about the development of the game, and are aware of the outstanding issues,

Also realise the developers are not one homogeneous entity. To quote LauriFB, "I think it's fair to say our launch was a dumpster fire - and many in alpha anticipated it would be, and even many of our team did. That being said, sometimes you just have to jump to a burning dumpster and build up from there."

"The game has exactly the number of daily players we'd expect in its current state."

The developers have fixed a huge number of issues since early access was launched, and a lot of those issues were not easy ones to diagnose and then remedy. They have, of course, made mistakes along the way, but that's life, particularly when attempting an ambitious project. In my industry, even with decades of experience, people are unable to accurately predict the length of a project.

Given the targeted release date for the full game is 2024, maybe show a bit more generosity to the development team, and give them some time to realise the vision of the game they have in mind? And realise your words and actions always have consequences, even if sometimes it feels as if you're shouting into the void.

FLMNAG

Learned-to-sprint endo
I understand hard work devs, but the video game industry is ruthless.
I don’t think I can waiting until 2024, Hytale comes out in 2023.
There is not even a subscription on StarGrind, how will the development be financed for 3 years?
My biggest fear is the abandonment of the project, I see that the development is active
but a studio needs money to develop, with 500 active players I really can’t believe.

Other Early Access with more player disappeared...
I think in particular of "Nosgoth" and "Loadout" which were my favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.