Rover parts

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
It could be useful in space for space stations and capital ships. I’d love to be able to have a small buggy to drive around my stations hangar instead of walking or using a Vasama. And large capital ships a buggy could be good to get around. I also think mining cars with drills. Ive considered trying to use small triangle parts to make makeshift wheels.

Throdnk

Well-known endo
From Space Engineers I know that the physics of such rovers can behave ... interesting. It's much more sensitive to errors and glitches than flight physics. I'd put such a suggestion at development times of over a year to implement, design phase excluded.

I absolutely agree that it would be a nice to have though, and it will forever be missed if not implemented :D

shado20

Veteran endo
how are you going to drive on a station with no gravity. your boots are magnetic.

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
how are you going to drive on a station with no gravity. your boots are magnetic.
I mean it’s a creative game about building and finding solutions! I can try downward thrusters as the other guy said, and down the line I assume if they add rover parts some would be magnetic.