Sensors

mikan

Well-known endo
By doing so, you immediately destroy small fighters as combat ships for finding and hunt for large ships. because the Amphitrite beams can house an entire stadium of sensors and sensors, while a small fighter can only have a few sensors.
You need to change your mindset.

First of all, the actions taken by a miner when he finds another ship are avoided, large or small, because he does not know whether he is a miner or a pirate.

Due to the high risk, even if you find a pirate, you rarely approach and attack the ship.

You are particular about small fighters, but if you build a big fighter and build a ship that looks like a miner, you can approach and attack the ship that is off guard.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
You need to change your mindset.

First of all, the actions taken by a miner when he finds another ship are avoided, large or small, because he does not know whether he is a miner or a pirate.

Due to the high risk, even if you find a pirate, you rarely approach and attack the ship.

You are particular about small fighters, but if you build a big fighter and build a ship that looks like a miner, you can approach and attack the ship that is off guard.
I don't see the point of what you wrote.

I suggest you sum it up.
1. the sensors should not work in passive mode (like radar in other games). the player need to actively use the "sensor search" himself, perhaps by adjusting the levers that are tuned to different frequencies/directions, like if the player was searching for a radio wave on an old receiver.
...otherwise players will very quickly make yolol for an audible alert. this will break the gameplay of finding ships (for defence or for attack) completely.

2. sensors should not be turned into mining farms, increasing their productivity by increasing their numbers. i think it is better to make a single block of sensors that will fit even on a small ship. different grades (as with FCU: basic, premium..)