SERShips Kidnapping.

Pardon me to invade your time, but i have a severe question for you: would you like to be kidnapped? yes you heard me kidnapped into SERShips. you would find that we have the following:

SERShips' ship sale.
-We now have public ships to sell to people who want to see our catalogue sadly blueprints are not for sale

Totally Deep Lore
-we may have a lot of lore going on as the company grows in size anyone can submit lore. it'll be either deleted or left alone if it goes with the narrative.

Variant Events'
-we have angels assign events whenever possible these events are optional, however Archangel events will be compulsory since they are for the good of the company.

Greater Good Goals'
-we got a public roadmap of where the company is striving for at the current moment.

Company Ship Blueprints'
-the company has private blueprints' catalogue, and new blueprints are accepted as they meet the company requirements.

Several job Sectors'
-you as an individual get to pick what you prefer to do and change any time, just ask an angel, Archangel or Me. Image reference below.

Trust Rank System
-To prevent the common infiltration there is a ranking system in place, its explained further in our discord.

Relaxed Community
-200+ members and counting!! come join into our community to talk with others and enjoy food also what you see is locked so be patient.
Our Discord SERShips Recruitment Video