- Sep 6, 2019
Ship Submission Instructions
We are adding player-made ships to be sold on the ship shops. The submissions are done in-game via a form that you can access via F1.
If you have a new ship design you've made or updated a previously submitted ship that you’d like to submit for evaluation, here’s instructions how to do it:
Check that you have the following information ready for the in-game form:
- Are you submitting a new ship or an update to an already submitted one?
- Blueprint name
- The save timestamp
- Ship's name
- Ship's Designer(s)
- Link to a picture/screenshot of your ship
- Build details (thrusters, fuel, propellant, etc.)
- Additional information (this is optional, e.g. if you'd wish your ship to go to some existing company ship shop)
- If it’s okay to use your ship for other purposes (for example in demolition and repair jobs)
- Contact person's Discord tag
Submit your ship in game by opening the F1 Feedback and Bug report window, selecting "Ship Submission" and answering in all required fields as instructed.
Note that the evaluation process may take some time, and not all submits will automatically be chosen. We'll reserve the right to choose the ships according to our needs and standards.
Remember that you cannot edit the form after it's submitted so be sure to check that you have all the information you need before sending.
We continue to look forward to all your cool designs!