Ship Vouchers

This service needs managed better. Very frustrating waiting 7 days for a ticket to be answered with no information as to how long I am expected to wait. Very sporadic the response time on these, company mates getting responses after 24hrs and others waiting up to a week.

Sinn

Endokid
I would like the ability to modify/cancel my tickets as well.
I was having a huge problem with the mining lasers on my maagnus, and after about 6 hours I submitted a refund ticket. After 2 days I got tired of waiting and spend another 4+ hours and 150k fixing the whole ship.
3 days after that I got my ship refund, and they deleted my upgraded ship. IO would rather have been able to cancel the ticket when I finally got it to work.

*FS*

Well-known endo
This service needs managed better. Very frustrating waiting 7 days for a ticket to be answered with no information as to how long I am expected to wait. Very sporadic the response time on these, company mates getting responses after 24hrs and others waiting up to a week.
Idk bro the game is in Alpha even stated as you buy the game not all and everything will be working correctly! We need to support this game in a positive way and not make posts of getting ship vouchers, With all due respect bro you did agree when buying there would be issues and no one made you hit the buy it now button.. Frozenbyte has done nothing but roll out updates and get involved with players. On top of that they have had to deal with tons of players treating the DEV's as their parents! Meaning they try to find every loophole they can find and cheat their way through game. Not to mention working on new game play stuff.. Game just got started give em a break they are doing the best they can.

Daddystu

Active endo
The response time is too long. Maybe a task that can be given to a responsible team from the community? When players have an issue its usually a 'right now' issue - not a '7 days time' one.

*FS*

Well-known endo
The response time is too long. Maybe a task that can be given to a responsible team from the community? When players have an issue its usually a 'right now' issue - not a '7 days time' one.
OK! and so people that do work for Frozenbyte and work on the game Starbase prob spend more time working on the game then they do with friends or family.. But! For some good reason players sitting back muching, maybe even partaking in 420 activity, texting friends or grabbing kisses from wife or girlfriend on the way to trips to the bathroom... waiting 7 day for a ship ticket must be the most painful event ever!.. Yet Players that do spent $1000's on a phone game never even get a response or reply!.. The world is truly mess up bro i feel your pain...

It's a service they implemented and the fact the game is in alpha has no bearing on it, they should be looking for ways to improve the service and get feedback from those who are still playing the game since more than 50% of the playerbase now seems to have stopped playing. You're entitled to your option, but it is only that, an opinion. Waiting 7 days for a ticket to be answered is ridiculous as some people need the voucher to replace sold ships for customers or personal ships lost due to bugs. Often people do not have an abundance of additional resource to afford to not have their ship 'lost to a bug' replaced in a timely manner.
No one is saying that the people who answer the tickets are not undoubtedly busy, but that doesn't change the fact the service needs improving. A way to track open tickets to say the least would be good, a standard format for tickets rather than a typed out text box, better indication of what is needed when tickets are submitted.
The fact this game is still in development is not holding back improving this service, this is doable without developers, coders, designers investing time that should otherwise be invested on getting the schedule back on track. Just needs feedback and consideration and ultimately a decision