SHOWCASE your Stations!

Venombrew

Master endo
I figure i get it started with my half finished station. Lets see what your working on(finished or not) and throw it up on the board!
This is my Cathedral Station, right now just the top part is done(with no polish), i will start on the mid and lower half really soon descending downward into a city and then once more into the industrial part of the station.
Lets see what everyone has!
base1.png base2.png base3.png base4.png base6.png

William Wolfen

Learned-to-sprint endo
If you are using stationsAllowed to find it you might just want to try placing it manually. I flew around for ages last night and stationsAllowed never said 1 but I finally just started trying to place it and it worked.
I had the same experience last night. Then I find out the station is basically just an unconnected ore dump. Almost useless and a total letdown.

If you are using stationsAllowed to find it you might just want to try placing it manually. I flew around for ages last night and stationsAllowed never said 1 but I finally just started trying to place it and it worked.

dunno why somehow I posted an image with my comment but w/e reposting my comment

Vorg

Well-known endo

dunno why somehow I posted an image with my comment but w/e reposting my comment
I think that function is broken. A 2/11 update listed insideSafeZone also which still reads 0 while in the safe zone at station 16