So what is going on with Xhalium?

Mutleyx

Veteran endo
Either Xhalium is currently not available in the game, or is as yet undiscovered, otherwise we would see a "trophy" listing of a stack on the AH for 500M.

This has been a problem for ships that use it, and although we can resubmit these ships to the ship-shop (sorry about the flood of updates) it still means we can't make items that need Xhalium. Or can we? I can see there are professional yolol chips on the AH. I wonder how they got there? I have unlocked the ability to craft them, but still I can't, because I have no xhalium! My next/current ship design is going to need them for the inverse trig functions...

Would be great if FB could let us know what is going on here! :)

Venombrew

Master endo
@Mutleyx do you know what kind of ore is in the moon belt? ive been to the moon a lot and ran around and what not, but didnt go to the belt to look around. any chance that there is different ore in the that belt that isn't around Eos's belt?

Quevin

Active endo
Either Xhalium is currently not available in the game, or is as yet undiscovered, otherwise we would see a "trophy" listing of a stack on the AH for 500M.

This has been a problem for ships that use it, and although we can resubmit these ships to the ship-shop (sorry about the flood of updates) it still means we can't make items that need Xhalium. Or can we? I can see there are professional yolol chips on the AH. I wonder how they got there? I have unlocked the ability to craft them, but still I can't, because I have no xhalium! My next/current ship design is going to need them for the inverse trig functions...

Would be great if FB could let us know what is going on here! :)
To my knowledge Xhalium and Targium aren't in the game, however device still require them. We have yet to get an explanation on the matter from a dev.

Mutleyx

Veteran endo
@Mutleyx do you know what kind of ore is in the moon belt? ive been to the moon a lot and ran around and what not, but didnt go to the belt to look around. any chance that there is different ore in the that belt that isn't around Eos's belt?
I've not been there myself (made it half way, realised I was going to run out of fuel, turned back, haven't been back since) however we have seen this shared on Discord:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775281878906175490/875101246636298250/ed9d236e9c.png
Not sure who the original author was. [Edit, oh, it says on it! Arch! :D]

Venombrew

Master endo
@Mutleyx YOU THE MAN! i love more info and i didn't know that image file was floating around, thank you! i know this isn't 100% gauranteed but props to the guy trying to collect the data, if this is accurate that is awesome it consists of Ymrium and Lukium. don't those 2 ores have a lot to do with tier 3 devices? cause tier 2 rods are godly for travel time, ive yet to use any t3 stuff.