some Ideas For Capital ships

Dedicated Power Plants for Capital Ships
Add Large Power generation systems to Capital ships
that may require shielding to avoid radiation from toasting
Electronics and Endos onboard and in close proximity of the ship
this could also require yolol scripts to properly function and or be overclocked.
This would make capital ships a lot cooler for one and also add some
further possibilities for engineers and coders.

Capital ship weaponry
I would Really like to see capital ship mounted weaponry being added to
for example breach a station safezone which would make the process
a lot more natural and feel less scripted. It would only be used against
larger opponents like other capital ships or stations.

More Sabotage possibilities
A Dedicated power plant would certainly make sabotage more interesting
for example allowing people to insert malicious yolol chips to overclock the
Power plant to the breaking point which would then breach the radioactive shielding
and then a few moments later end with a devastating explosion which would
send out a rapidly expanding "shockwave" of light and radiation which
temporarily corrupts any visuals looking at it within a large radius including endos.
It would look amazing, and make combat a lot more cinematic.

What do you think ?

It would only be used against
larger opponents like other capital ships or stations.
And how do you want to restrict that? Or do you just want it for the visuals for a raid, while the guns cant actually shoot?
Capital ships cant even move, why should they have weapons? Ramming a safezone with another to shatter both seems like good enought lore for me.
Idk about the power generation. I think its not really necessary, since you need to attack the station and defend the capital ship anyways.
If people make turrets in the capital ship, then they have generators aswell which you could blow up or sabotage.

And how do you want to restrict that? Or do you just want it for the visuals for a raid, while the guns cant actually shoot?
Capital ships cant even move, why should they have weapons? Ramming a safezone with another to shatter both seems like good enought lore for me.
Idk about the power generation. I think its not really necessary, since you need to attack the station and defend the capital ship anyways.
If people make turrets in the capital ship, then they have generators aswell which you could blow up or sabotage.
They would be particularly large therefore making them less suited for smaller targets