Space pen

Not a big ask..or perhaps priority...but I want a..space pen...or a spray can.. so I can leave messages on asteroids and derelict ships. Graffiti my company sign/logo on things... I dunno.. but it would add character to the game. For every kill I'd add another X on the side of my fighter.

I think it might generate stories and law.. for example a well known pirate might leave their calling sign.

Ran out of fuel in space? Maybe scrawl "Ran out of fuel and had to top myself...Please return to Pugical if found for reward (Station 8)"

Stations too. People should be able to write all over those.. bits of yolo code... company names.. Anything.. then you can introduce an eraser and make it part of the tutorial to help clean up some of the graffiti for credits...Maybe that's a bit much. But still I think it would give people something to do/read at stations when they burn out doing ship editor or mining. All the stations would be a little more unique that way also.

Last edited:

Womble

Veteran endo
Assault rifles leave grafitti perfectly well on ships/wrecks... not sure about stations.

Womble

Veteran endo
I suppose you can use pipe and cable tools for this purpose.
I think you have to have "permissions" to scrawl on a thing with tools. All right for sprucing up your own and your colleagues' rides; less so for provocative defacement of rivals' assets.