Spaceship Production?

I would love to not have to hall materials to origin every time I want to build a ship and I'm fairly new, is there a way to produce spaceships from your own personal station via blueprints? If so, how? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Foraven

Veteran endo
It's planned, just not implemented yet. You can only build new ships from origin stations (or the other place you find ship designers).

Last edited:

Oobfiche

Well-known endo
the planned consept is to use a factory hall a projector and a blueprint chip of your choice, theres many ways to fill in to complete the ship from slow and easy to hard but fast. and automated or manual

shado20

Veteran endo
they have not finished the cornerstone of this game yet (stations) .. they are working on everything else but that!

Tomasz

Well-known endo
they have not finished the cornerstone of this game yet (stations) .. they are working on everything else but that!
For some reason only now i realized that they are working on station sieges before anyone has any reason to actually build real station ;P
Noone is going to build stations to make any targets for sieges.

Oobfiche

Well-known endo
they are working on both. the update will not come out to live until all dependancy features are in. this includes the factories, item crates storage halls hangar halls and station overhaul. and everything else to give a reason to siege

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Only at a hangar hall with the SSC upgrade, possibly also requiring the repair hall upgrade too. This is yet unreleased, and thus the current at time of posting only way to do so, is at origin, moon surface, arma, and markka.