Starbase Hints and Secrets Discussion

XenoCow

Master endo
That's just the general CSS for the main layout of the page itself.
I understand that the CSS Style itself doesn't tell anything special. I mean that that style is like a fingerprint of a page that does contain secrets. So, if a page is using that style to format the text, then that page is very likely a secrets page.
They figured it out
Wow, they're fast!

Last edited:
Try replacing the Letters in
BC1LRFUBDCSL to numbers becomes 2.3.1.12.18.6.21.2.4.3.19.12
PNMTTSLLBG- 16.14.13.20.20.19.12.12.2.7
tviaittwoy15 might be a gamer tag
oawloataattcbdw- trying to figure it out.

I have not found out what this might mean and I could be completely incorrect and did it wrong. Please tell me if you figure out what it might mean.

XenoCow

Master endo
The hint says "Crack" the placement of the images. That might suggest that they come from a bolt crackers episode.
This new one might be a good place to start:

Here are all the images in one, They don't seem to match up with each other at all, so they might instead have to be matched up in some other way.
They are organized 1, A, B, ..., O (left to right, top to bottom).

Attachments

Bob Ross

Active endo
The hint says "Crack" the placement of the images. That might suggest that they come from a bolt crackers episode.
This new one might be a good place to start:

Here are all the images in one, They don't seem to match up with each other at all, so they might instead have to be matched up in some other way.
They are organized 1, A, B, ..., O (left to right, top to bottom).
Look at my recent post here
Also how do you put multiple people’s quotes in your message?

XenoCow

Master endo
Also how do you put multiple people’s quotes in your message?
Highlight the text that you want to quote on one message and click "+Quote." Then, repeat for as many quotes as you'd like to make. Finally, when you go to ytpe up your response, click the "insert quote" button below the textbox.

This is it, folks! Just an update for anyone stuck on these forums - After weeks of hard work cracking codes on the Google Doc, we finally have reached the end of the puzzles. Shoutout to the FB team for all the work they put into it, it was a blast to work out! The final clue can be found here:
https://www.starbasegame.com/1-6081...1/1OCMFJALDGIKEBNH/CESD350399/FDPSK/TENEEKWX/
It's a simple reshuffling of "TENEEKWX" to "NEXT WEEK"

Fingers crossed we're close to the closed alpha!