Starbase is not Ark or Atlas

Bloodlance

Well-known endo
The startin safe zone?
as far as i understand the info we have been given the same mechanic works in base safezone and Kingdoms and Empires also. , all 3 works same way and then there is the outside zone , non protected area.

And when we get to build player starbases faction managers can choose what kind of safezone is implemented to starbase control area and that safezone can be chipped down bit by bit until the whole station is taken by hostile factrion forces (means you have war declared).

Bloodlance

Well-known endo
at bare minimum the starting zones will be enlarged by merchant player factions that want to provide fuel at the edges of known safe space. and i assume this will expand the safe zone all the time, as there is more and more added.

Wicca

Well-known endo
Also, big ships can take quite a pounding from what I read of the developers. And won't easily get subdued, even by organized attacks.

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
The amount of rental lots inside a station can differ, according to LauriFB typically they start in a range of few hundred to less than a thousand, but it's not a hard limit.

A while back Lauri also commented that he was looking for a system where factions could team up and form their own safe zones.

Guedez

Learned-to-sprint endo
I was asking for evidence, not reasoning
Bloodlance and biglet already vouched for the devs having said as much. As I am the only one questioning the veracity of the claims, then it's probably true
I guess the discord is much more active than the forums.

Azelous

Veteran endo
I was asking for evidence, not reasoning
Bloodlance and biglet already vouched for the devs having said as much. As I am the only one questioning the veracity of the claims, then it's probably true
I guess the discord is much more active than the forums.
There isn’t evidence for everything, as we don‘t have a game to pull evidence from. Logical deduction is the next best. Glad to see you didn’t have an issue with any of my points.

The Discord is a lot more active, community wise and dev wise. Generally devolves into off topic conversations, but whatcha gunna do when there’s not much game to discuss?

Tumbla

Well-known endo
Dont worry guys, huursa is all bark no bite. His alliance was irrelevant in new world, which was a big boys MMO. He got his ego up, after smashing the 5 man tribes in atlas.

Back on topic, im hoping this game is nothing like atlas, atlas was a modded ark with the MMO tag slapped on

Huursa

Well-known endo
Dont worry guys, huursa is all bark no bite. His alliance was irrelevant in new world, which was a big boys MMO. He got his ego up, after smashing the 5 man tribes in atlas.

Back on topic, im hoping this game is nothing like atlas, atlas was a modded ark with the MMO tag slapped on
Who ar u?

Burnside

Master endo
I like this transgame factionposting like Huursa's lads're gonna run around and yeet everyone until they get the golden cat ears delivered to them.