Starbase Progress Notes: Week 18 (2020)

Is the buzzsaw meant for salvage operations? Like, you get any materials back when you destroy items with it? How does it tell a difference between players' owned ships inside safe zones? I appreciated the longer videos now <3

Although I am usually one for realistic sound in space games, I really like the flyby sounds. Also, I liked seeing the pace of the early mining operations. I hope that some sort of headlamps will be available to buy so that you can more easily see the ores without spinning everything to face the sun or your ship's lights.

I also like the setting that can not transmit sound in a vacuum, but in the SB universe, we surround a giant gaseous planet called EOS, and the gas it emits is even enough to cause resistance to the spacecraft, so we assume The environment here has a thin gas and is enough to transmit sound, and the internal bones of the machine we use can help us amplify and analyze the sound.

Regarding the searchlight, that is my favorite. I hope this can be added to the game, because when there is no light, you ca n’t see the details in the meteorite. A bright and long-range miner ’s lamp is necessary, especially in large-scale In the area of meteorites, if there is no light, we may be too late to avoid the meteorite with a relative speed of 150m / s in front (that is too bad).

Venombrew

Master endo
one thing about this game i love is not so much new as is well done here. the laser painting capabilities. from tractor beams to target painting enemies and objects. there is so much room in this little area alone to come up with some really cool functions for them outside the obvious.