Starbase Update News

*FS*

Well-known endo
WOW! Blows just my mind to see this post!.. What really made me rage quit was a few Dev videos back where the lady said and i QUOTE! "So if you don't want to login to the game! That's OK! Will still be here when you decide to play again!" END QUOTE!
Well so much for empty promises.. or all the hard work everyone that tried to promote the game and defend it.. Egg in our faces! Gee Thx's!

WOW! Blows just my mind to see this post!.. What really made me rage quit was a few Dev videos back where the lady said and i QUOTE! "So if you don't want to login to the game! That's OK! Will still be here when you decide to play again!" END QUOTE! Well so much for empty promises.. or all the hard work everyone that tried to promote the game and defend it.. Egg in our faces! Gee Thx's!
more information has come to light. Perhaps watch kenetor's starbase update news.

additionally there has been an update where they released all the mostly finished features that they were holding onto for more polish. i think saying empty promises and egg in our faces is excessive and hyperbolic.

the game is running and has a plethora of new features, including a bunch of basic ones and qol stuff. you can mine moons and build and warp capitals and all materials are available.

the daily average pop is also about double what it was before.

shado20

Veteran endo
more information has come to light. Perhaps watch kenetor's starbase update news.

additionally there has been an update where they released all the mostly finished features that they were holding onto for more polish. i think saying empty promises and egg in our faces is excessive and hyperbolic.

the game is running and has a plethora of new features, including a bunch of basic ones and qol stuff. you can mine moons and build and warp capitals and all materials are available.

the daily average pop is also about double what it was before.
yes this is true,
BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME CONVINCING people to come back and try the game because they pulled development of the game. the only reason my friends and I walked away was we could not get away from the starting stations and live out on our own. this patch was fixed this reason, but then created a bigger problem of getting players back with the announcement! FB has always been one step forward, then two steps back!