Stations

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Developers remove from the game the eternal shield that protects the station is wrong, remove the free 10 thousand cells, enter into the game so that the station warehouse is a physical object that needs to be built, developed and expanded. For the warehouse to work, constant energy is needed, energy must be obtained from special devices that also need to be built. Make all the docks, hangars of the station consuming energy. The larger the warehouse, hangars, docks, the more energy consumed. The stations in the game are hanging dead weight and do not require any development other than aesthetic.

ZombieMouse

Well-known endo
Having storage and hangers require energy is adding grind. I don't like the sound of that since the game is gindy enough already and then some. IMHO, in the long run both hanger and storage should in any case be physical, and so it would not make sense for them to have a power requirement.

I would not mind safe-zone shields requiring power, as that is a feature that you only need while you are there, and is something you could turn on and off.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Having storage and hangers require energy is adding grind. I don't like the sound of that since the game is gindy enough already and then some. IMHO, in the long run both hanger and storage should in any case be physical, and so it would not make sense for them to have a power requirement.

I would not mind safe-zone shields requiring power, as that is a feature that you only need while you are there, and is something you could turn on and off.
Then I think it would be appropriate to maintain the station in and the station warehouse in repair. The warehouse must be serviced. The mechanics of corrosion are perfect