Steam Store Page May Need an Update

I doubt that we're going to be getting an open beta by the end of this year, but I am quite hopeful for Q1 of 2021

I'm debating whether or not I even want to play Star Citizen because this looks so much more fun tbh...

EVE Online is my fallback for now lol

I need this game in my life ;;

I'm debating whether or not I even want to play Star Citizen because this looks so much more fun tbh...

EVE Online is my fallback for now lol

I need this game in my life ;;
I agree. This game will be a necessary part of my life lol. I used to play eve but been there done all that. I really thought Star Citizen wouldve been like this alot sooner. Looks like they were a bit late. Ill wait for this game. :)

Star Citizen has mostly been a let down, completely unoptimized atm and the gameplay isnt all that great, multi-crew ships are where its at in there right now, and honestly I miss Worlds Adrift and this will cure that hopefully I think...

WA was good when you had the right people but this looks like it'll be good regardless of who plays!

kiiyo

Veteran endo
I mean, so did everyone. It's not like that information is essential or anything though, not as critical as getting the game out in time at least.

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
Kind of ironic to see the guy with "developer time is not infinite" in his quote cracking jokes about a delay. Besides, even the devs themselves were kind of unsure about the date. I'm just happy to see they're still trying to make a good game, delays are sad but better than what some companies do.

Kind of ironic to see the guy with "developer time is not infinite" in his quote cracking jokes about a delay. Besides, even the devs themselves were kind of unsure about the date. I'm just happy to see they're still trying to make a good game, delays are sad but better than what some companies do.
If cyberpunk 2077 is any indicator that delays are ok for good games, I'm fine with it no matter what as long as it's not a broken buggy mess