Stowaways

Commissar Awesome

Learned-to-sprint endo
So let's say I have boarded the ship of another, taken control, and have flown it back to my base to dismantle it for resources. What would happen if the original owner was hidden away on board? Would they be able to sneak out and steal or destroy everything in my station lot? Would the game refuse to let me dock until i have killed them? Would it leave them floating outside the rental lot?

Stanky

Active endo
The way I understand it. Yes, he can do all of that, except if your station has a safezone. The safezone can be set to allow different things. So it depends on the settings too.

CalenLoki

Master endo
My guess is you can't despawn ship in hangar if there is anyone on board.
Safezone saves you from sabotage, as Stanky said.
But he can still turn on hidden transmitter to let his teammates find your hidden base.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
You have to manually dismantle ships right? I’d think them being stowaways wouldn’t do much to stop you.

Burnside

Master endo
It won't do much to stop you, but it will let you be ID'd so other can hunt/grief you for being a dirty scav, always clean out your claims. Besides, ships aren't that big at the current level of development that a stowaway can easily hide.

sweer

Active endo
the new video titled "Starbase- Stations Feature video" Shows that you can despawn ships while you are on board you will simply go to the next layer down