Stuck in tutorial without a ship

raini

Endokid
Hello,
so, without knowing that you carry arround spare fuel rods, I "insurance transferred" back to origin leaving my ship some 5km hovering somewhere.
Now I am stranded without a ship. I tried reseting the tutorial but I cant spawn a new one, I can only tow mine for a large amount of credits (11976 - while I own 38).

- How do I get a new one or how do I find the old one?
- How do I reset my account so I cant start from scratch?

Thank you guys
All the best
Raini

raini

Endokid
I just found out you need to complete the repair tutorial to get a new ship awarded. Would be nice to have some better hints in the tutorial.

Foraven

Veteran endo
Hello,

Thank you guys
All the best
Raini
You can get the old one towed back to the station for a small fee (as far as i know, just look for a ship spawn point on the Origin station you are at).

Foraven

Veteran endo
Hello,
so, without knowing that you carry arround spare fuel rods, I "insurance transferred" back to origin leaving my ship some 5km hovering somewhere.
Now I am stranded without a ship. I tried reseting the tutorial but I cant spawn a new one, I can only tow mine for a large amount of credits (11976 - while I own 38).

Thank you guys
All the best
Raini
Alright, I can give you a better advice: 11976 isn't that large of a number, you can sell some of your tools you get in the tutorial for more than that. The other option is to do the jobs shown in the tutorial but outside of it. You can earn some money doing those, but it is capped and you won't earn much per hour.