The end ?

Hello everyone,
Well I made a little comeback after 200 hours of play, and frankly I must say that the game is really good except that the biggest problem is that I see it badly surviving!
We harvested the stones ok, bought our ships ok, raised our talent ok, and when we said go to the moon to be able to evolve and we had terrible difficulties.
The first the moon several times have this crash on it lack of experience as well as knowledge but after a while were able to find our flaws and we fix them.
And the worst thing that I don't mind more than that, because it's the rule of the game we have our super brave PVP players who wait for us like cowards at the exit of the gate and kill us for free and for no reason. .
Result of losses: 5 Trident crushed on the Moon and 2 by a ganker, 1 Laborer destroyed by a ganker, 1 Momento destroyed by the moon and 3 by a gankers
Winning Result: 0 Pebbles to bring back to Origin

So yes I am, I am a noob blablabla player, that I am not playing blablabla, but I am a patient person who tests and tries to find solutions to a problem but I regret to say that between the difficulty of the game plus the intelligence of some player who attacks in the shadow of the gate unarmed miners. Short

Good last word dedicated to dev, well done for all the work you do and reactivate her on some bug that you fix but the game with the established rules will scare away players like me of a nonviolent nature and the game takes too much time between buy the ship modify it and the travel time so that in the end the ship is destroyed for no reason people will leave and have already seen it to date 3000 players connecting and constantly declining

Greebo

Well-known endo
no actual game design or mechanics, its even less compelling than Minecraft. Extremely disappointing the apparent lack of overall game design being considered in this proto sandbox derivative.
Imagine how compelling minecraft was when it first came out