The Pilot Series Season 1. (Unofficial Lore of the war between Kingdom and Empire.)

How do you find the Pilot Series?

• Total voters

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
E: "There was nothing I could do but wonder what the future would hold..."

K: "And then I crashed into the back wall, my vision turned black, leaving me in darkness..."

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
The grand finale of a Series? The showdown of brawn between two Endoskeletons? A plot that could destroy everyone?
Find out in The Pilot Series's Season One Two-Part Ending!
Coming very soon.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
So on a rather lazy Sunday, I'm mentioning the server for one reason. Something rather important in The Pilot Series' history...

It's Singapore's National Day!

Right ok, I apologise, I'm going to be serious here.

Anyways, on the 9th of August, The Pilot Series was first published onto the Forum, starting with Haulier. Since then, it was preceded by the following stories: Pilot, Gunner, Miner, Merchant, and the ending, Emperor and King. The story has gained quite a following. Six Thousand views over an entire year was indeed unexpected, but it does show the popularity of the Series to an extent.

Going forward, The Pilot Series is currently focused on two fronts. The first is the teaser trailer that is being filmed in the Closed Alpha. The filming has been going smoothly, although we do implore for voices for the scenes.

The second front is on the Second Season of The Pilot Series. The current list has yet to be finalised, however it's likely that writing can be done within the year for it. Do look out for The Pilot Series Season 2.

All in all, this has been a good year for The Pilot Series, and to celebrate, the Epilogue for the First Season, Senator, is now available for reading, so do read it!

Thank you. And to another year for The Pilot Series.